my test-e is 250mg/1ml...but vial has roughly 1.25ml..higher dose?

brownchoclit

hey guys..
i am using genuine shering(germany) test-e amps straight from the pharmacy.. the other day i wanted to mix together a custom dose for my cruise..my test-e comes in the usual 250mg/1ml size..but its actually 1.25ml's in there..this was confirmed also when i drew 10 amps into a vial..when i measured the total test..it averaged down to 1.25ml's per amp...

because of this i am measuring 250mg@1.25ml...not 1ml..i seriously doubt the shering put extra juice in there..right??? i refilled my vial again with 20 amps last night..and once again it averaged out to 1.25ml's ...

well what do wanna know if it fake? id do abit of a search and check things out, woulnt be the first time machines fuck up. let me know thow

no mate..definitely not fake. we do not get fake drugs in our country. the box says 250mg/1ml..but when you draw it into the syringe/..there's actually 1.25ml. i need to mix 200mg shots...so just wanted to know if i should calculate 250mg@1ml..or...250mg@1.25ml's ? so far i've been calculating it at the 1.25ml ratio..

just wanted to know what you guys thought...

i see, well imo id just take the whole vile to make thing simple i woulnt worry about the extra, sorry idk then.. so your thinking there acually around 300mgs of test in a vile or 250mgs with extra oil?

yeah bro...well i dont know...maybe they inlcude a little extra oil to account for wastage? like when drawing into the syringe and when clearing out the needle of air and stuff...a few drops always go to waste..i really dont know. i am blasting and cruising at the moment..so my blast dose is 600mg/week and cruise is 400mg/week..my test comes only in amps..thats why i am drawing like 30 amps in one shot and filling a glass vial...

just wasnt sure at what ml ratio to calculate the test grams..hmmm.

what would you guys do?

Ok then I'd have to say your vials were over dosed IMO. id go with 1ml call it 250 and if not just bang the whole 1.25 it really just a bit more. But the again that doesnt mean there just supposd to be accually 1ml in the vial if you know what I'm tryin to say? Good luck

maybe some test in those vials, but I'm SURE they are NOT "real" schering test depot amps and they are NOT from Germany ;) ...did they come in a box of 20 amps? haha and u either got them in Thailand or u are near Thailand right?

hate to tell u this, but u have copy amps... Bayer Schering Test Depot DOES NOT come packaged like that and they would NEVER put more than 1ml in an amp

sorry bro

Back