My UFC 46 Experience

bigdaddy22

Hey everyone like I said before, I am back and I have plenty of pics for you guys. I just figured i would get this thread started early for you, and add when I get the film back. you guys should be very happy with all the photos we got.

AWESOME I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICS!!!

hey big daddy, how were Lee Murray's fans like yesterday? Did they behave?
Hehehe

I can't believe how the couture belfort fight went. I watched the event twice yesterday hehe

Wonder if i saw u on camera in the crowd :D

Muay Thai Guy said:
AWESOME I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICS!!!

hey big daddy, how were Lee Murray's fans like yesterday? Did they behave?
Hehehe

I can't believe how the couture belfort fight went. I watched the event twice yesterday hehe

Wonder if i saw u on camera in the crowd :D

I was kinda wondering about the Murray fans as well. He was so jacked after his win.
I can't wait to see the pics either!:)
Glad you had a great time Bigdaddy!

the murray fans behaved themselves, but in all honesty I think that there werent too many of them there. I am sure that is gonna change now that everyone is gonna be jumping on his bandwagon. Most of the fans actually booed Murray and were cheering Tito on while Murray was talking about Tito. Every time murray would say something about Tito they would put Tito on the bigscreens, and the fans would start cheering. It was pretty cool.

well since were talking about UFC and fighters and how good the sport is right now, well the other day i chanced upon a copy of UFC hits vol.1 and vol.2, well you could really say that the sport has gone a long long way, from fights that gloves weren't used yet at that time, where people thought that the bigger you are the better of a fighter you come out, where hiting somebody in the groin ten times is legal, the time where tank abbot was considered as the best UFC fighter:rolleyes: , and royce gracie was an icon:eek: and the funniest thing that i've noticed is that when these guys have different styles and disciplines that they have studied for years outside the ring but only ends up throwing wild punches and kicks once the fight starts, he he he, it's really nice to see the likes of randy courture, vitor belfort, wanderlei silva, matt hughes, pat miletich, chuck liddell and among others who have proven themselves and their techniques, these people really do deserve the respect and pride given to them.

necro96080 said:
What's up guys, Chuck and Tito April 2nd!!!

You know, I was excited about this fight awhile back when it should have happened. But since it's been put off and put off, I could really care less about it to be honest with you.
I'm more excited about the Vitor/Randy rematch.:)

Swoleburn said:
by the way who won Vitor or Randy?

Vitor got the win and the title but they really didn't get to fight due to an unfortunate cut on Randy's eye. The fight was stopped.
Not the greatest way to win a championship but nonetheless, Vitor is now the champ!

necro96080 said:
What's up guys, Chuck and Tito April 2nd!!!

I don't like tito at all, I want Chuck to win but i'd rather see Tito vs Murray

Let two idiots tear each other apart haha
I'll be supporting The brit though ;)

Fellas i am back!! I am going to post my pics for you guys right now, sorry about the delay, I have been working all week and havent even been to a computer. By the way, I also am not too eager to see the tito and chuck fight unless I get to see the winner get beat down by Vitor!!!

Back