Mystic

Supposed to be new from Mexico not sure close friend recomened it good price, and good results from the test a friends been using it gained 23 pounds in week week and half.

Hey he may be but I"m trying to learn alil because I'm using it and another now and its my first time on any. I would kinda like to know what to expect and a lil bit about it.I'm just tired of being a dead ass thats out of shape you know.Any suggestions would help and thanks again.

jvp19@ said:
Hey he may be but I"m trying to learn alil because I'm using it and another now and its my first time on any. I would kinda like to know what to expect and a lil bit about it.I'm just tired of being a dead ass thats out of shape you know.Any suggestions would help and thanks again.
DONT expect 23 pounds in 10 days lol . i dont know much about that brand but 500 mg of test eth or cyp for 10-12 weeks followed by post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after the last injection along with plenty of good food , decent training and plenty of rest will yield some decent gains . everyone is different and its impossible to tell you how much you will gain .

Be honest like I said he's been a friend for ever and I was talking about wanting to lose the 6 year behind a desk gut, so him and another one of my friends suggested it and comming to the gym then I started getting interested and I'm enjoying myself there.I'm wanting to learn what I can about lifting and and all that goes along with it.

Last edited:
your friend should have helped you gain an undestanding of what it takes to eat correctly i.e. 6 times a day, the right balances of carbs and protein. Then you should get your exercise program in order including cardio and nail it down. Then after reaching your maximum genetic potential you maybe would have looked into using steroids. It's not a miracle drug if the other building blocks are not in place. You want to learn right? Well that is probably the most important thing you will hear. Honestly without the basics of eating, proper workouts, etc. the steroids gains will not be maximized and also they will be very temporary.
a friends been using it gained 23 pounds in week week and half
either your full of shit or hes lied to you

I agree with Dadawg - Not to be a dick but your friend is not as smart as you think he is

well thanks and like I said I'm not thinking anyone trying to be a dick or anything I read over alot of these posts and asked a few on here before posting and asking about the Mystic. Thats why I went ahead and posted it everyone here actually seems to like to help others and let them understand about this as much as possible.You also said Temporary so if I stay on the same workout I will lose most of what I see later after stopping I knew I would see a lose but I didn't know how drastic.

what a freind. dosnt sound like he knows shit. thats just bieng honest. there is no way a shot of anything will do what years of training can do. period. i'd reccomend stopping what ever it is you are taking . get educated on diet, training, resting -first. most of us here have trained for quite some time before considering taking any supplements, much less any steroids. youre putting the cart way in front of the horse. use the search feature for the basic questions.good luck

Well you are already into it so let's try to help you instead of throw stones.
PM me or any of the vets or Mods here. You came to the right place for help Bro It just pisses me off to hear good people getting bad advice. These are not Flintstones Vitamins. They are powerful Hormones and we are messing with Endocrine systems.

Yeah I'm into it and seeing difference now with the Test, so I decided I was going to go on and have a bottle of Winstrol (winny) and another of EQ on the way.I was just kinda wondering how I should go about taking this?My buddy witch may be a dip shit but still is trying help said to do the EQ and Winstrol (winny) together and start when I had a week or two of the test remaining and I would see better results and would feel alot better.

I have taken the EQ for 10 weeks and now I've taken a few week of the test 250 I will have a bottle of Winstrol (winny) and another of EQ this week that I was going to start taking in the last 2 weeks of using the test.

Back