Myth or true about WINSTROL.

Saiyan

SO I grabbed some winstrol this weekend 20mg tabs by Nupharm and i want to stack it later into my cycle i am on now. Im doing all this research on the net, and "can't" come to a conclusion! Winnie is a mild steroid, and does convert to DHT which cause (gyno, hair loss, acne etc..) so why r there ppl on line and on the boards saying it is one of the harshess to kick start baldness?? Is this true? Does Winstrol increase the chances of getting bold, or thinning of the hair line??

Absolutely! Winstrol (winny) is horrific on the hair line, along with the drying of joints.

In theory yes. In practice it did almost nothing to me (losing hair wise), but sustanon did. Lost a shitload of hair on test and little on Winstrol (winny). go figure !

PS test + finastride is a good combo though

FilipH said:
In theory yes. In practice it did almost nothing to me (losing hair wise), but sustanon did. Lost a shitload of hair on test and little on Winstrol (winny). go figure !

PS test + finastride is a good combo though

thats funny, cause i grabbed some sustanon as well as more trenbolone this weekend(did my shopping.lol) Wut were u dosing?? Im only doing 300mg a week for every 5 days. how do u think side effects will be?

winny is a DHT derivative so it will cause hair loss if u r predisposed. Tren will also murder your hairline, tren = test x 5, in terms of hair loss, tren's androgrnic activity is 5 times that of test.

Back