Naposim D-Bol

BigArm, Nitros and wade are present in every vermodje thread.I wonder who are they and why is that negative shit about Vermodje.Maybe cuse you are Balkan users, or maybe.......Hey guys, go home and lett people to decide if Vermodje is good or not.If folks on this board will use Vermodje they will tell the truth, and no matter what your mouth tell, we will know the truth.Don`t waste our time!

The question is why are bumping every old thread about this company.

That's the 4th thread u are doing so , something is creepy about you.. And I assure u a mod is tracking ur shit down..

That's the 4th thread u are doing so , something is creepy about you.. And I assure u a mod is tracking ur shit down..

I lol'd at "something is creepy about you"! lmao

Look Guys, i don`t want to argue with no one! my point is : if u can help then do it, if not don`t waste other times.I don`t give a penny who waht AAS use, just every thread is full of bla bla, and no usefull info.If i decide to use ProChem, someone is jumping and says ...no good , there are fakes, my ass hurt etc,but he never used it befor.And now about Vermodje, i used 2 items and was good.My favorite is Alpha Pharma and Fuerza.I pay 30% more and get better gear.

Last edited:

Rida, i`m not a big fan of Eastern europe AAS.But these days I see a lot of Vermodje stuff and don`t know what to say.Last time i tryed test e and d-bol was 1 year ago, and in UG many tinghs can happend.I`m interested if someone used it lately, and to let us know if there are good product or not.If someone trusted from this board tell us that Vermodje is junk, then i listen to that guy.Who is interested in pining bad things in his body?

Vermodje Sustanon and Anavar was legit. Don't know why any of their other products would be any different.

There is no Naposim no more. Terapia Bulgaria gave production to Ranbaxy India and after Ranbaxy´s fusion with Sunpharma they decided to stop production! Terapia/Ranbaxy Naposim is ALL fake now!

There is no Naposim no more. Terapia Bulgaria gave production to Ranbaxy India and after Ranbaxy´s fusion with Sunpharma they decided to stop production! Terapia/Ranbaxy Naposim is ALL fake now!

Man, Terapia it,s from Romania and not from Bulgaria, 2007 was the last year of naposim production

Rida, i`m not a big fan of Eastern europe AAS.But these days I see a lot of Vermodje stuff and don`t know what to say.Last time i tryed test e and d-bol was 1 year ago, and in UG many tinghs can happend.I`m interested if someone used it lately, and to let us know if there are good product or not.If someone trusted from this board tell us that Vermodje is junk, then i listen to that guy.Who is interested in pining bad things in his body?
I am using vermodje, no issues; would say a lot depends on your source, in fact there 's a lot of counterfeited gear with vermo label.

so many bad reviews on Vermodje ...
I used their Naposim (D-bol), and Test for one of my past cycles, was satisfied with the results.
I assume many sources offer counterfeited gear, I remember one ugl sold bunk Vermodje stuff in order to deface them.

Back