Natural Test Booster during PCT?

IRonBuilT

Hey guys, I was wondering if it would be a good idea in general to take a Natural test booster, (Do you guys recommend any good ones?) during post cycle therapy (pct) to help speed up natural test levels? Do you guys think this would mess things up?

I was planning on just doing Nolva, but if Aromasin is also recommended I just need the dosage/day or EOD. Unless someone can tell me a natural test booster will not be a good idea, I think I will try it. I just need to know what are the best natural test boosters out there. Thanks guys

i would say there is no harm in taking natural test boosters (dhea, zma, tribulus) during pct, i plan on taking them bc i take them when im off. you might research hcg to consider throwing into your pct.

I was told that DHEA is more of a prohormone than a natural test booster, is this correct? If so that would mess things up during my PCT.

Can anyone help me with the Natural test boosters? Is DHEA more of a prohormone than natural herb test booster? Anyone recommend good natural boosters?

6-OXO is the best OTC on the market period.. if your going to take a natty test booster for some reason 6-OXO would be the one.

I heard Tribulus is a hit or miss for some people.
I have also heard good things about 6-oxo.
No one heard anything about DHEA? Is it completely natural?

well some might but not all... I am really considering doing Nolva, Aromasin and something like DHEA during my PCT. I just need someone to tell me that adding DHEA to the mix will mess my PCT up and wont restore my natural test levels, to stop me from doing this pct stack

Hey guys, I was wondering if it would be a good idea in general to take a Natural test booster, (Do you guys recommend any good ones?) during post cycle therapy (pct) to help speed up natural test levels? Do you guys think this would mess things up?
I have got good results form TestoRx from Pharmaceutical Alternatives. Seems to work as good as Andro since it was banned. Great stuff! The company is research based (patented ingredients, clinical studies, pharmaceutical grade) They claim that TestoRx boosts test levels over 98% in clinical studies. I had blood work done before and after and my levels went up just over 150%!

LG sciences t-911 is pretty sweet. Couldn't hurt and I def felt a nice boost from it. It also helps make orgasms stronger. Talk about 2 birds with 1 stone

well some might but not all... I am really considering doing Nolva, Aromasin and something like DHEA during my post cycle therapy (pct). I just need someone to tell me that adding DHEA to the mix will mess my post cycle therapy (pct) up and wont restore my natural test levels, to stop me from doing this post cycle therapy (pct) stack

yea i plan on taking the t911-but nothing with DHEA this would prob suppress the HPTA.

Back