NCAA Ban on mascots...

diegothailand said:
a red-faced, hysterical jackass is a symbol of power? what? funny that the vast majority of real native americans oppose these images.

you know what.. life doesn't always go your way, and thats how they should look at it. if they have such a problem, they shouldnt be watching baseball or basketball anyways. there is a ton of shit that i dont like, and people wont do shit about htat

true. i for one don't like the remarkably closed minded posts written above. but i too can do little about them. ignorance and self-centeredness are bliss. live long and worry about ourselves; blame the government and other groups for all that is wrong. awesum.

this was not the "gubment" per se...it was the NCAA...the only form of "the man" was when Jeb said that this was BS...the fed isn't even involved...as diego says...awesum

Slick Arrado said:
Thread=locked. It can only be unlocked by Lavee.
thought about putting my special lock pic here...but i think i'll spare us all...eat...be merry...

...bitches...

why the hell doesn't hooters or penthouse or hustler sponsor a team? i wanna see a shaved pink taco mascott.

Back