Need a androgen break, thinking about psl Hgh and trt test

carverelli

I am banned!
47 years old and I started trt 2 years ago. I've been blasting tren, test , and mast for 16 weeks and need a break. What would you all consider a good starting dose of psl's generic blue tops for decent results in a 6 month cycle?

Is 4 iu daily too much to start? Btw, I've never taken Hgh
Are there better values for Hgh than the blue top generics?

Tren/test/mast for 16 weeks so I'm guessing you are cutting or were. What are your expectations out of using hgh that you didn't see out of your cycle?

Tren/test/mast for 16 weeks so I'm guessing you are cutting or were. What are your expectations out of using hgh that you didn't see out of your cycle?

Not sure what to expect cuz I've never ran Hgh. My research leads me to think Hgh will give me better sleep, more energy, younger looking skin, while helping me to keep lean and actually adding more muscle cells instead of just expanding the ones I have

There serum test on other boards came back in the 22. So its deff gtg. Im currently awaiting a few packages from them myself ;x

4iu x 6 months/daily too much ? I realize the pharma grade stuff is more potent and half of that dose would probably bd adequate but I think it's more than double the cost

that's a lower does to compared to a lot of guys but will yield results. with 6-12 months use. id go 6ui ed 6 days/wk

Some recommend starting at 2 iu to assess how badly the GH bloats you. Then move up from there each week by .5 iu. Might not be necessary, I'm sure the majority of guys just jump right into the 4-8 iu range.

Some recommend starting at 2 iu to assess how badly the GH bloats you. Then move up from there each week by .5 iu. Might not be necessary, I'm sure the majority of guys just jump right into the 4-8 iu range.

I'd like to start with the lowest dose that still reflects positive changes within a few months, as expense is an issue as well.
I make good money but don't want to waste it either

Back