Need a little advice

clem1

I am new to the peptide world so here is my question. I am a 57 yr old female I do crossfit 4-5 days a week plus mountain biking. I am now pinning 60/40 of cijc1295 and ghrp 2 once a day at bedtime. Is this enough and should I or could I add hgh frag? Thanks for the help

Certainly do not waste time/money injecting hgh fragment (snake oil)
Imho low dose 191aa rHGH would be best (for subtle/safe anti-aging result) ...however the cjc/ghrp might offer a small value, particularly if the female has plenty lean body mass (I like the low dosage 60/40 mentioned!)

Thanks, I would like to add TB 500 what are your thoughts ? Also how many months should I stay on the cjc/ghrp regiment ? And who should I purchase the 191aa rHGH from ? Thanks

Last edited:
TB-500 is wonderful for it's anti-inflammatory effects, certainly recommend the product. I particularly like the growth which occurs...hair and finger nails grow on par with growth hormone!

I am now pinning 60/40 of cijc1295 and ghrp 2 once a day at bedtime.
Why 60/40 ratio? (I'm assuming 100mcg of GHRP-2?) For maximum peak one would use a 1:1 ratio (100mcg/100mcg); considering GHRP-2 and ipamorelin have no saturation dose, one could go for 2:1 or higher (200mcg/100mcg). I don't believe the dose response curve is exponential, so above 1:1/2:1 money is just being wasted since I believe the peak is only slightly higher.

Females could look into CJC-1295 DAC

Also how many months should I stay on the cjc/ghrp regiment ? And who should I purchase the 191aa rHGH from ? Thanks
Depends on the purpose of use... You should purchase from a legit source, that's about all the information you'll get.

Could you explain the dosage for tb500
2-5mg / week for 1-2+ months.

Back