Need advice cycle

Hi these are my stats at the moment:

6'1'' tall
237 pounds
13-15% bodyfat
Holding water from carbs and creatine.
Been training for 3 and a half years.
Only done a test prop 6 week cycle at 75/EOD which i had to stop at week 5 due to my test prop being bulk and messing up on the estrogen since the arimidex was real...

Since then i've found a legit dealer and my question was the fallowing.

My goal is to sit at 225 10% off cycle and be at 230 8-10% this summer. I will be doing two cycles , one will be a test prop 75mg/EOD and tren ace 50/EOD starting the 18th of june for 8 weeks. I plan to be around 10% and at least 220-225 without much watter at the beginning of the cycle .

I have already cut 6 pounds but i would like to start a cycle now to cut down to 10% which would be around 220 if i know myself like i think i do and bulk up a little. The reason is im finding it extremely depressing to cut since i know you will always loose some strenght and muscle in the proccess and would like to speed it up a little and bulk a bit at the end.

The thing is... i have to do it all at once so my plan was to use test prop 75mg/EOD 6 weeks for the bulking part with a previous primobolan 600/week which will be 5 weeks, that is, a 11 week cycle . It can be more than a 10-12 week cycle since i need plenty of rest for the next one. I know many of you will go crazy on the only 5 week primobolan cycle so i want your honest opinions, i didnt want to start test to cut since mixing a bulking-cutting cycle all at once usually never goes right.

Pick bulk or cut - just one at a time. Drives me nuts when people always want to do both at once. Don't to 2 things half assed - do one thing really well. Is not just what cycle you take, your training and diet changes with your goals. Bulking and cutting are 2 different animals.

Cut first then bulk.

5 weeks of primo is a waste - seriously. I would take primo 10-12 weeks min with test prop at 100mg e/o/d, but that's just my opinion.

Yes, the point was to first cut 6 weeks and then bulk another 6 weeks but doing it all in two consecutive cycles. I want to cut from 237 13-15% which im currectly at to 10% and then bulk up with the rest of the cycles. I dont want to get any bigger than 230 8% and im sure to achieve that with test prop/tren cycle on summer.

Any ideas on how to achieve this? would you cut with test prop/primo all the way for 12 weeks and change up the diet once the goal is achieve to start a lean bulk? or use some steroids and then test prop the last 6 weeks to bulk up?

Yes, the point was to first cut 6 weeks and then bulk another 6 weeks but doing it all in two consecutive cycles. I want to cut from 237 13-15% which im currectly at to 10% and then bulk up with the rest of the cycles. I dont want to get any bigger than 230 8% and im sure to achieve that with test prop/tren cycle on summer.

Any ideas on how to achieve this? would you cut with test prop/primo all the way for 12 weeks and change up the diet once the goal is achieve to start a lean bulk? or use some steroids and then test prop the last 6 weeks to bulk up?

dont complicate things cut slowly from the start of the cycle until the end so that your at 230 when its over . if you eat/train/rest right the lean mass will take care of itself.

So you believe i wont loose that much weight if i cut on cycle from 237 15% to 10% i was thinking i would still drop to 220 but i never did a cutting cycle so i might be mistaken.

I just wouldn't do both in 12 weeks... not enough time IMO. It's not that you can't get the b/f down and muscle mass up, but I would just do 12 weeks of each rather than 6 and 6.

Best of luck though

Yes i understand and i totally agree it just sucks i cant stand cutting natural since i start getting really mad at everything and freaking out thinking im loosing muscle lol...

So really my question is if i did a test prop 100mg/EOD for 8-10 weeks, might add something later on, cutting cycle like you said, training and nutrition spot on, i could still drop over 220 pounds at 10% from the 237 at 15% it just drives me nuts if im under 220 i start feeling small to be honest.

Yes i understand and i totally agree it just sucks i cant stand cutting natural since i start getting really mad at everything and freaking out thinking im loosing muscle lol...

So really my question is if i did a test prop 100mg/EOD for 8-10 weeks, might add something later on, cutting cycle like you said, training and nutrition spot on, i could still drop over 220 pounds at 10% from the 237 at 15% it just drives me nuts if im under 220 i start feeling small to be honest.

100 mg of prop eod by itself is a light cycle , i would either up the prop or add something to it .

imo run test eth or cyp for 12 weeks at 500-600 mg a week , maybe throw in 400mg of deca or 500 mg of eq a week . cut calories slightly to drop a few pounds but the lean mass will replace fat as well which will change bodyfat and appearence a lot.
your making this to hard and its not.

Ok i get what you are saying, i just was told that it was almost imposible to cut fat and replace muscle if you are on a caloric deficit but it seems its not if you are on the right cycle. Whats your take on a 6-8 week test prop 100mg/EOD tren ace 50/EOD then i think this would really yield the results i want then? without making me drop below 225 for sure.

Ok i get what you are saying, i just was told that it was almost imposible to cut fat and replace muscle if you are on a caloric deficit but it seems its not if you are on the right cycle. Whats your take on a 6-8 week test prop 100mg/EOD tren ace 50/EOD then i think this would really yield the results i want then? without making me drop below 225 for sure.

50 eod of tren isnt much , i would bump it to 100 just like the prop , thats 7oomg a week total.
you would be surprised in the difference in your looks and bodyfat if you didnt lose or gain a pound but ate and trained right on that cycle . its hard to lose a lot of weight and gainm muscle but cutting a little weight or better yet staying the same weight but leaning out isnt that bad.

Back