Need advice for a girl

joltan

Ok, I need advice for a girl. She wants to take something to drop water and keep tone, she is already at very low bf%. Any anabolics are out of the question. She is pregnant, not sure when the babys due. I want to help her out but I dont know whats right for her, I dont want her taking anything that will effect the baby. what if anything do you think would be ok for her while she is pregnant? ephedrine, t3, clen, I heard girls take nolva to drop water also. ANy help is appreciated, thanks.

I agree completely with the above advice. Being pregnant is not the time to worry about water retention at the risk of your childs well being. Chelsea

Alright, I still need to find out whats right for her after she has the baby. I don't want to give her anything with high risk side effects, like dnp. I would probably recommend clen, but then again i have no clue how different drugs effect women. She doesnt want to lose much fat, just keep the water down and stay toned. Any suggestions, doses?

No, im not. I was hoping to find useful information for her before she jumps into anything. I would like to help her out...

joltan said:
No, im not. I was hoping to find useful information for her before she jumps into anything. I would like to help her out...
I think it's absolutely nuts to add any unprescribed supplement to her diet while pregnant. There's my usefull information.

Would she drink while pregnant? Smoke while pregnant? Use cocaine while pregnant? Okay, the last one's a bit overboard but you get my point I hope.

A healthy diet and as active a lifestyle as her pregnancy allows, I should think, would be her main concern right now. A pregnancy is not the time to "try new things" supplement wise.

I would imagine she'd be focused on having a beautifull and healthy baby. She may ask her doctor about pre-natal vitamins and such if she hasn't already but other than that? Nah....

joltan said:
Alright, I still need to find out whats right for her after she has the baby.

She was not planning on using anything until after she delivers. She was using stackers, and said that they worked perfect for her, if that helps any.

joltan said:
She was not planning on using anything until after she delivers. She was using stackers, and said that they worked perfect for her, if that helps any.
If they worked perfectly why change it?

Back