need advice here

dodah

my carb drink was discontinuied, and they were cheep! some guys are telling me to buy powered gatorade in replacement of it. this stuff just like carb drinks?..sorry for the ignorance i have just never heard of this idea.

Needsize uses powdered gatorade, main ingredient is dextrose. You can also buy just pure dextrose powder for pretty cheap.

it wasn't as widely available before, but it's all over the internet now. NOW foods has dextrose and maltodextrin.

Powdered gatorade has something the normal one doesn't I forget, I liked the product myself though. It was either dextrose or maltodextrin, I forget the ingredients.

thanks guys for the info. i think i am gonna try the gatorade just because i need it now, and can't wait to order some pure dextrose. (thanks for the link tonee) do i just add anough scoops to equal 100grams of carbs? thank again

here's the ingredients off of my powdered gatorade (mmm fruit punch)

sucrose, dextrose, citric acid, salt, sodium citrate, monopotassium phosphate, natural and artificial flavors, calcium silicate, red 40, partially hydrogenated coconut oil

i think i saw beverly international touting phosphates as having some kind of synergistic effect with creatine.

Mudge said:
Powdered gatorade has something the normal one doesn't I forget, I liked the product myself though. It was either dextrose or maltodextrin, I forget the ingredients.

Dextrose.

I use it all the time.

thanks guys for the info. shit that is gonna save me a shitload of cash. i would have been paying over $70 a month for the drinks..

Back