Need advice on new blend befor

Roansdad

I have a blend 50mg each ment mast and tren a. Along side I will run test e Any advice or expectations? Fears or cheers?
Thanks

Hello and welcome to the board. :wavey:

give us you complete stats:
wt
BF%
History of training
Goals long and short for this cycle

Put your proposed cycle in an out line form like we do.

Thanks and good luck

50mgs of tren and mast per ml was a big waste to make let alone obtain. I would never even consider entertaining the idea of that blend lol! With that said, you better read up and do your homework before you get ripped off some more.

50mgs of tren and mast per ml was a big waste to make let alone obtain. I would never even consider entertaining the idea of that blend lol! With that said, you better read up and do your homework before you get ripped off some more.

Was thinking the same but wanted some more information from the op before recommending another path

u basicaslly created two threads to ask the same general question. No need for that OP. And with no stats posted don't expect much help/feedback.

Sorry for the double thread. I didn't see it posted and thought something had gone wrong......

Any how thanks for the critical help some stats here
5'10"
210lbs
Not sure body fat but low enough I'm vascular and have a six pack

I've tried different aas for the last few years but befor that was high school football
My goals are simple I just want help to grow. I don't compete and can't see that I ever would. I do it because I like the way I look and feel.
I have some knowledge about how I react to certain compounds but still searching for that holy grail. Dbol hates me. Makes me break out in huge zits and boils. Tren E makes me a sweat machine but soooo strong. Tren a makes me soak my bed every night Eq with prop made me nice and hard and lean when I used it
I keep my doses pretty basic aswell. Typically just 1ml at a time of what ever I am running. Suck as 2ml eod when I was on prop eq
Tren and test e I was running up to only 1.5 of each 2x a week. At times I'll run just test e at 2ml alone.
So obv I am no expert nor do I claim to be. I lift weights and poke myself and go by what I'm told by who I get it from.
I'm hoping this mix I got would have gave me some nice size and strength and some compounds I've never tried befor. That's why I'm here and asking for help. Not to be told I'm a moron but to be guided and helped. So telling me I'm getting ripped off and wasting my time does nothing to help me If the doses are low then what if I upped the amount I inject to make up for it. Like 2ml instead of ml. Then I'm getting 100mg of each and not 50 like I'm being told I'm wasting my money on.
Thanks a lot to those of you trying to help me out. I appreciate it.

Thanks for the link I will read it over. I am trying the blends looking for better results like I had said. Way back in hs I only used test. Now that I'm older and not getting any younger I'm back trying again but adding in options. If I only ate plain yogurt and never tried to add things into the mix I would still be bored with plain yogurt
When I started back a few years ago I was weighing in 175ish. Now I average 205-215. I'm sure that's minor gains compared to most but it's still noticeable size and I'm not the scrawny little guy I used to be
Hope that answered your question about why.

You really shouldn't be putting hormones in your body under the direction of some guy. You should know what you have and plan out what your doing. Trying to put together a cycle of whatever is available is never a good idea. If you only have one or two bottles of the blend, you don't have enuff to run a cycle. You didn't mention anything about an ai, hcg, or pct. Being 40, you have to be more responsible about what your doing. I would suggest looking over the link 3j provided and checking out the ology faq's thread too. If you educate yourself, you won't have to rely on what some guy tells ya...

Back