Need Advice on Proper PCT

hey guys i need help....im going to start a test enanthate only cycle
250mg every monday and thursday....for 8-10 weeks...my problem is
I really want to keep most of my gains and dont really know the proper post cycle therapy (pct) method....this is my frist cycle....i know i will need Nolvadex and HCG...but i dont know how to take them...and i also heard that you need to take nolvadex during cycle??? can someone help

you do not NEED Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) .... all you will NEED is nolva or clomid...

you start post cycle therapy (pct) 3 weeks after your last injection of test e. with nolva, i use 80mg/day for 3 weeks and then drop it to 40mg for 2 weeks... with clomid 100mg ed for 3 weeks then 50mg for 2 weeks...

and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) should be taken throughout the entire cycle, either sub-q or IM injection... you should run 500iu/week...

but using test e u should not need HCG...

also what is your cycle exp, stats and training exp?? also ur age

crushershockey said:
you start post cycle therapy (pct) 3 weeks after your last injection of test e.

I'm only going to correct this, but if I wanted to I could certainly critique the rest of your advice.

post cycle therapy (pct) start time after a Test enanthate cycle is 2 weeks (14 days), not 3 weeks.........

StoneColdNTO said:
I'm only going to correct this, but if I wanted to I could certainly critique the rest of your advice.

PCT start time after a Test enanthate cycle is 2 weeks (14 days), not 3 weeks.........

shit ur right i was thinking sust... my bad...

crushershockey said:
you do not NEED Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) .... all you will NEED is nolva or clomid...

you start post cycle therapy (pct) 3 weeks after your last injection of test e. with nolva, i use 80mg/day for 3 weeks and then drop it to 40mg for 2 weeks... with clomid 100mg ed for 3 weeks then 50mg for 2 weeks...

and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) should be taken throughout the entire cycle, either sub-q or IM injection... you should run 500iu/week...

but using test e u should not need HCG...

also what is your cycle exp, stats and training exp?? also ur age

IMO those are much heavier dosages than he needs to take for a moderately dosed test only cycle. I use Aboot's protocol and it's plenty strong enough and I use at least two drugs and usually three. Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Jimmykick said:
IMO those are much heavier dosages than he needs to take for a moderately dosed test only cycle. I use Aboot's protocol and it's plenty strong enough and I use at least two drugs and usually three. Just my 2 cents

everyone has a different way which works for them. i was just sayin what works for some... lower dosages do work better for other people... it's completely on how you react while on cycle

Back