Need advice on steroids!

Rugbyflanker7

Hi guys, really lost in this world of steroids, I'm coming 19 and really want to try an anabolic steroid to enhance my strength and size gains in the gym.

I have never used any substances before and need to know what would be a good starting point, I am 5ft 11 and weigh 190lbs and do weights training 4 times a week.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi Rugby and welcome!

Don't play with your hormones at 19 buddy!

At 19 your testosterone is the highest that it will ever be naturally. take advantage of this and build one hell of a frame. Steroid will shut down your natural production and even when you stop steroids often times your natural levels can be compromised.

Okay thanks for the advice!

Would you recommend any other supplements to aid my training programme, I would like something that aids both strength and weight gains.

Okay thanks for the advice!

Would you recommend any other supplements to aid my training programme, I would like something that aids both strength and weight gains.

If you are serious about building that frame spend the money you would have used on a cycle and hire 3J to dial you in with diet and a plan of attack.

When your buddies accuse you of being on steroids when you aren't you can tell them you are on 500mg per week of 3Josterone!

Check this link

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/diet-forum/602974-3js-nutrition-network.html

hang around the site and get to know the guys and learn the compounds and when you do get ready to cycle you will be ready to become a beast!!!

thats great advice guys, thanks very much!

I am going to address my diet and hopefully reap the rewards!

Good plan R. It takes a very long time to get the food intake part of this thing correct. You must train your body to take the amount of food in that it needs to in order to grow the way you intend, just the same as you train your muscle to lift the weight you want so the muscle can look the way you want. It starts there…

When I started, I worked on my nutrient intake for over a year before I approached my trainer, who I worked with for a long time after, eventually stepping on stage at my 1st competition, but without that basis, I wouldn’t have been ready…

Diet, Training, Rest...Then Gear

Back