need advice on taking it to the next level

mski7

im 19 years old, about 230lbs. and 6'2. im looking to start my first cycle but want advice on choosing the right stack. im looking for to bump up to 245-250lbs. im 230lbs now, but have about 16% bodyfat which i could also like to smash to 10% or so. im also a little concerned about major side effects, so im looking for a stack thats not high in side effects. im open to any advice/suggestions, and interested in common mistakes rookies make when starting their first couple cycles.

Welcome to S'ology Bro

At 19 you can take it to the next level naturally, your test is sky high if you can't make gains right now, juicing isn't going to be a magic solution. Train hard get your diet together, make some more gains naturally, then in 4 years or so juicing and if your not training anymore it won't matter.

Thier's a Bro I know that got up to 275 naturally, he's now 23 and starting his first cycle.

JohnnyB

I agree. Food is the most anabolic thing for you. Eat right, and you'll get to 250. I won't be a hypocrite though. I was young when I first started, but whatever you do, make sure you put in your time researching everything that you will put into your body.

JohnnyB said:
Welcome to S'ology Bro

At 19 you can take it to the next level naturally, your test is sky high if you can't make gains right now, juicing isn't going to be a magic solution. Train hard get your diet together, make some more gains naturally, then in 4 years or so juicing and if your not training anymore it won't matter.

Thier's a Bro I know that got up to 275 naturally, he's now 23 and starting his first cycle.

JohnnyB

Ditto that and I'll add this;

Until the age of 24, your body is overflowing with testosterone and growth
hormone. If you can't make progress without drugs when you're still young, you
need to re-evaluate a few things -- mainly your training and your
supplementation. There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to progress on a
consistent basis without drugs. And if you can't, chances are you won't do much
better with drugs. Steroids will also close the growth plates of long bones so if
you haven't reached full height, steroids may prevent further skeletal
development, not to mention, they'll be shutting down your hormonal system at a
time when it's reaching maturity. Don't mess with your reproductive system at this
point. You're going to need it.

Back