Need expert advice asap - lost

leetrub16

This thread is extremely important to me because it could save my health. I'm 32 male who was diagnosed with hypogonadism at the age of 20. My T levels were below 100 and my IGF was very low as well. I had every test known to man for answers, but nothing.

Well, prior to December of 2011 I was basically using androgel every single day as my only treatment. My T-level made it up to the mid 200's and my endocrinologist thought that was great. I told him I still feel like shit. So he doubled the gel dosage and also switched me back and forth with Testim.

In mid 2011 he finally started giving me a shot once a month in his office of 300mg of cyp. Felt good for a week and then nothing. Honestly, in the past 12 years I could not get intimate with a girl because I had no sex drive and could not get erections. Major depression kicked in and I just have been at rock bottom for years. I have been on zoloft for 11 years as well which I know could cause ED as well. Frequent thoughts of ending my life came and gone. Due to having a very close relationship with my folks, I could never do something that selfish.

In December of 2011 I started researching other types of docs that help out people like me and that are not endocrinologist. I found a company online and they saw all by bloodwork from the past 10 years and were astonished on why my doc would allow the gel daily for 12 years. He mentioned this most likely caused my body to not produce its own test and good chance I will have poor sperm count. Anyway, I told him that I am willing to do whatever it takes at this point. So he put initially on this protocol:

Test Cyp 200mg 2x a week
HCG 250 IU day following cyp injection
anastrazole 1/2mg day following cyp
HGH 4IU daily

I felt good at first and getting erections when I needed, mood elevated, more energy etc. Then end of Jan felt like complete shit again. So he now gives me test prop which I do 3x a week 100mg. I had a lot of leftover cyp so he said on 2 of the prop injection days add another mL of the cyp. little better but not what I was expecting. He wrote me out some scripts which my insurance actually covered for some danazol, Cytomel, Oxandrolone and B-12. I have everything filled and my medicine cabinet would probably give my mom a heart attack.

So right now I have a lot of meds and not sure exactly what to do at all. I know how to take them, but thats it. Here is my medicine cabinet:

2 vials prop 10mL/each
2 vials cyp 10mL/each
2 vials HCG 11,000 units/each
5,000 mg Oxandrolone
100 pills of Cytomel 50mcg/each
70 pills of Danazol 25mg/each
100 pills of Anastrazole 1mg/each
4 boxes of HGH 5mg vial/each
2 large vials of B-12 which could last a year

So I went from androgel to all this stuff. Once again I have not touched the Oxandrolone, cytomel or danazol yet.

Im asking for someone who has been in this game for a very long time to help me out on where to start, how long and what to take etc. I would be grateful for some good advice. As of now I havent received anything beneficial. I figured someone who has been there and dont that (maybe still does) knows better than anyone else. Let me add that I would like to have kids. Not any time within the next 3 years.

Obviously, I read about each of the items above and with summer coming up it would be nice to drop about 20 pounds if possible with strict diet and training.

I want to thank anyone in advance if you read this entire post. It really means everthing to me at this point and I just want to feel good and happy for once. Thank you all.

sorry bro, but i don't feel comfortable giving advice to a 20 year old on these matters, and neither will most experienced vets on here... if it's a medical issue u NEED to follow the instructions of your doctor, nobody else

sorry bro, but i don't feel comfortable giving advice to a 20 year old on these matters, and neither will most experienced vets on here... if it's a medical issue u NEED to follow the instructions of your doctor, nobody else

He's 32

whoops, my bad...

but if it's a doctor prescribing all that stuff, he or she should be tell u how to use it as well

agreed!!!!! or another choice,go to the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) forum and talk to Chip of Maximus Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Clinic alot of our members on here use him and all of them are doing well and many stories and experiences like yours have been fixed and the guys are doing well now,it wont hurt to check him out and ask him.....good luck man

whoops, my bad...

but if it's a doctor prescribing all that stuff, he or she should be tell u how to use it as well

I completely understand where you are coming from. He did quickly tell me what each item is and what it does before writing the scripts. He also gave me times to take everything. However, (please dont take offense to this) you are just adding fuel to the fire by allowing this 1 guy to be the only person to tell me how it gets done. In my thread thats the point I was trying to make in that all these Endocrinologist and now testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) docs over the past decade for me have never been in my shoes or maybe someone like me. In my opinion doctors see the $$$$$ first and then a slight care for the actual patient.

Let me ask this final question. Let's say you were a highschool or even college baseball shortstop and you wanted to improve and fix some items in your game both mentally and physically. You aren't planning on being a pro either but just want some advice. If given the chance Who would you rather talk to - Derek Jeter who has been through it all, remains a great player, won multiple championships and MVP's or would you ignore that chance to pick is brain and continue to just listen to your current coach?

I would think most people would choose Derek. (unless you are a Boston fan lol).
I hope you can see where all this is coming from now and why I come to this site a lot to read other peoples feedback. Thank you again for reading this and if you know what I should do then please help out.

agreed!!!!! or another choice,go to the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) forum and talk to Chip of Maximus Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Clinic alot of our members on here use him and all of them are doing well and many stories and experiences like yours have been fixed and the guys are doing well now,it wont hurt to check him out and ask him.....good luck man

That's the forum I am usually on. Except everone is an amateur and it's not easy to get a good answer or even one at all on there. This forum seems as though it could give me a lot more useful information beause of the amount of pro's and also veterans. Please try to understand my situation here and help if you can. If not I will wait patiently until someone can and cares. Thanks for the feeback though.

That's the forum I am usually on. Except everone is an amateur and it's not easy to get a good answer or even one at all on there. This forum seems as though it could give me a lot more useful information beause of the amount of pro's and also veterans. Please try to understand my situation here and help if you can. If not I will wait patiently until someone can and cares. Thanks for the feeback though.

brother i totally understand!!!!! Hve you PMed or emailed Chip about your situation? he might give you some more help on what to do,your doctors should and are supposed to help you and guide you through experiences like you have

i have had bad experiences myself with the different doctors and Endos ive used,most of them follow a certain protocol for everyone,not an individual,but all people as a whole,they just go by that to treat most everyone as the next guy,when they should be treating everyone different according to thier situations,to me the endos and doctors are getting worse and worse about this,and it hurts guys like you and thats just not right at all

you have a really tough situation and should be treated for you problem individually brother,not treated like everyone else,i feel for ya man,i just hope and pray you get some help and get your situation straight so you will feel good again

This thread is extremely important to me because it could save my health. I'm 32 male who was diagnosed with hypogonadism at the age of 20. My T levels were below 100 and my IGF was very low as well. I had every test known to man for answers, but nothing.

Well, prior to December of 2011 I was basically using androgel every single day as my only treatment. My T-level made it up to the mid 200's and my endocrinologist thought that was great. I told him I still feel like shit. So he doubled the gel dosage and also switched me back and forth with Testim.

In mid 2011 he finally started giving me a shot once a month in his office of 300mg of cyp. Felt good for a week and then nothing. Honestly, in the past 12 years I could not get intimate with a girl because I had no sex drive and could not get erections. Major depression kicked in and I just have been at rock bottom for years. I have been on zoloft for 11 years as well which I know could cause ED as well. Frequent thoughts of ending my life came and gone. Due to having a very close relationship with my folks, I could never do something that selfish.

In December of 2011 I started researching other types of docs that help out people like me and that are not endocrinologist. I found a company online and they saw all by bloodwork from the past 10 years and were astonished on why my doc would allow the gel daily for 12 years. He mentioned this most likely caused my body to not produce its own test and good chance I will have poor sperm count. Anyway, I told him that I am willing to do whatever it takes at this point. So he put initially on this protocol:

Test Cyp 200mg 2x a week
HCG 250 IU day following cyp injection
anastrazole 1/2mg day following cyp
HGH 4IU daily

I felt good at first and getting erections when I needed, mood elevated, more energy etc. Then end of Jan felt like complete shit again. So he now gives me test prop which I do 3x a week 100mg. I had a lot of leftover cyp so he said on 2 of the prop injection days add another mL of the cyp. little better but not what I was expecting. He wrote me out some scripts which my insurance actually covered for some danazol, Cytomel, Oxandrolone and B-12. I have everything filled and my medicine cabinet would probably give my mom a heart attack.

So right now I have a lot of meds and not sure exactly what to do at all. I know how to take them, but thats it. Here is my medicine cabinet:

2 vials prop 10mL/each
2 vials cyp 10mL/each
2 vials Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 11,000 units/each
5,000 mg Oxandrolone
100 pills of Cytomel 50mcg/each
70 pills of Danazol 25mg/each
100 pills of Anastrazole 1mg/each
4 boxes of HGH 5mg vial/each
2 large vials of B-12 which could last a year

So I went from androgel to all this stuff. Once again I have not touched the Oxandrolone, cytomel or danazol yet.

Im asking for someone who has been in this game for a very long time to help me out on where to start, how long and what to take etc. I would be grateful for some good advice. As of now I havent received anything beneficial. I figured someone who has been there and dont that (maybe still does) knows better than anyone else. Let me add that I would like to have kids. Not any time within the next 3 years.

Obviously, I read about each of the items above and with summer coming up it would be nice to drop about 20 pounds if possible with strict diet and training.

I want to thank anyone in advance if you read this entire post. It really means everthing to me at this point and I just want to feel good and happy for once. Thank you all.

Wow Bro that is alot of stuff you got there. The first thing you need imo is a blod test to see where your levels are. I would like to see where your estrogen is at before giving advice. It could be high or low not sure. So, let me get this right you are now taking prop 100mg 3x/week and on top of that 200mg/cyp 2x/week ? 500mg/week? if this is true it's more of a cycle than Hrt imo. how often are you taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and your AI? Also if you dont mind post height & weight.

I will say this, drugs can only help you so far, it sounds like you're battling a mental game, and it won't matter what you take. Be on a typical testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), but you're going to have to find yourself mentally whether you can do it on your owner with a counselor.

brother i totally understand!!!!! Hve you PMed or emailed Chip about your situation? he might give you some more help on what to do,your doctors should and are supposed to help you and guide you through experiences like you have

i have had bad experiences myself with the different doctors and Endos ive used,most of them follow a certain protocol for everyone,not an individual,but all people as a whole,they just go by that to treat most everyone as the next guy,when they should be treating everyone different according to thier situations,to me the endos and doctors are getting worse and worse about this,and it hurts guys like you and thats just not right at all

you have a really tough situation and should be treated for you problem individually brother,not treated like everyone else,i feel for ya man,i just hope and pray you get some help and get your situation straight so you will feel good again

Bullseye! alot of crap went down on the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) forum & Chip while you were gone (Drama) so they are no longer a sponser on the board.......just an fyi is all.

Glad to have you back posting big guy!

I will say this, drugs can only help you so far, it sounds like you're battling a mental game, and it won't matter what you take. Be on a typical testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), but you're going to have to find yourself mentally whether you can do it on your owner with a counselor.
I agree brother,get your mental state fixed first,im speaking from experience,trt doesnt fix all problems,esp mental issues,at least for me

Bullseye! alot of crap went down on the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) forum & Chip while you were gone (Drama) so they are no longer a sponser on the board.......just an fyi is all.

Glad to have you back posting big guy!
yea i just found that out,man i feel like a dumbass lol....thanks for the update brother,and glad to be back!!!!

Back