Need Feedback on: AAS Cycle, New Routine, New Diet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried to be helpful. I told you running 100mg of dbol for 6 weeks is reckless. You don't listen.

I only compare you to Matt because I think you both run too much gear and rely too heavily on gear. especially you because you're 23. Where are you gonna go from these doses? What's the rush?

You obviously dont have alot of experience careful what you say because in a few years your gonna feel like a asshole. Not everything you read is correct i use to say all the shit you did and bash everyone that didnt pct or run higher than 50mg of orals. Put it this way going out and drinking every weekend is worse than a 6 week cycle of any oral

Bla bla bla with these copy paste dbol is toxic your being wreckless nerds..... The cycle is fine cant stand guys that never ever habe run the doses they bash and repeat what they read.

Mike you need to listen careful drop everything and pct and stsrt back up when you are 25 lol

I Like how no one is being very helpful on my thread :squint:

do you plan on doing that routine for the entire 16 week cycle ? if so , imo that routine looks like a small 4 week micro cycle, not something to carry you through a full 4 months.

if i had 16 weeks, i'd put together programming for 16 weeks. that routine looks like something out of a magazine to try for a few weeks, again not a full blown program . with 16 weeks you can have a complete meso-cycle with 4 separate micro cycles, each cycle building upon the other or focusing on weak points , or strength , or hypertrophy , etc. etc.

but one really basic low volume routine to last a whole 16 weeks is going to get stale as fuk. hitting say 12 sets of chest once per week with only bench press, incline, and flies for a full 4 months. I wouldn't expect much out of that. looks more like a de-load phase routine or just something to maintain what you have.

do you plan on doing that routine for the entire 16 week cycle ? if so , imo that routine looks like a small 4 week micro cycle, not something to carry you through a full 4 months.

if i had 16 weeks, i'd put together programming for 16 weeks. that routine looks like something out of a magazine to try for a few weeks, again not a full blown program . with 16 weeks you can have a complete meso-cycle with 4 separate micro cycles, each cycle building upon the other or focusing on weak points , or strength , or hypertrophy , etc. etc.

but one really basic low volume routine to last a whole 16 weeks is going to get stale as fuk. hitting say 12 sets of chest once per week with only bench press, incline, and flies for a full 4 months. I wouldn't expect much out of that. looks more like a de-load phase routine or just something to maintain what you have.

The routine is going to stay the same the entire time. Maybe I will Swap one in and out if I feel the desire for another machine. If u Count the total sets for my chest: It's actually 21. So I have no idea where ur coming on about that........x1,x2,x3,x4...Then x1,x2,x3 Is for my flat. The second part of it is moderate weight with as little rest as possible to fully burn it out after being basically completely destroyed by the MAIN 4 heavy pyramid up sets. It always give me a solid pump and I feel sore for sure.

Your making the routine thing very complicated dude by what u said above. Meso and Micro cycle Routines? what the hell does that mean :Pat:

I am only UNCERTAIN on the volume amount PW. If it should be High Volume OR LOW. Thats the thing I'm missing on my routine.

are you aware that while your on an AAS cycle that your MRV increases big time ?

MRV= maximum recoverable volume

if your MRV goes way up while on cycle , would you not want to take advantage of that benefit?

are you aware that while your on an AAS cycle that your MRV increases big time ?

MRV= maximum recoverable volume

if your MRV goes way up while on cycle , would you not want to take advantage of that benefit?

Well in that case maybe I'm better off hammering the hell out of whatever muscle I train with Heavy Sets, High Reps, Intensity and everything I can give it to total fatigue and let it rest for the entire week. This would make LOGICAL sense to me, but for some reason I've read a lot from people's posts that when they swapped from high volume to LOW, they saw dramatic change...That is why I am still not on par with this one.

If I had to sit and think about it. If u only need a small bit of stimulation to grow AT ALL, then why keep burning the muscle out with high volume. Just hit it to that failure point with a few low volume sets on a few diff machines or exercises and then your good to go. No point in doing 8 drop sets. this is why I'm leaning more toward low volume, But at the same time that LOW volume should be so INTENSE that it should be only hit ONCE PW in order to get ur muscle mass and CNS fully recovered if u think about it.

And also, I am ONLY talking about gear users. Bostin Loyd (as bad rep as he may have), he has dramatically changed his body and he spoke in one of his videos long ago that he too was 2+ hr in the gym, every day of the week ect... and he grew like crazy ONCE he dropped his split to once PW and LOW VOLUME, even with the CRAZY amount of gear he runs. Maybe there is a reason and he stands a popular truth

I Should also throw in DC style training. If u know anything about that. It basically aims to hit a Muscle 3 times per Week. Something that u would be interested in, but the ONLY POSSIBLE way for it to work is for the MOST INTENSE, LOWEST volume possible to make it happen, thus the flat x1 rep pause set. It aims to hit that little bit of stimulation and not a single muscle fiber more because that is ALL that is needed to grow and this routine has created some big monsters over the past years it's been out. Other than the DC style, I would never suggest hitting a muscle 3 times a week with even a general low volume routine. It would still be too much. Twice a week with low volume might be possible if it's done accurate for sure, but everyone tends to overtrain in the gym just cause u don't mentally feel a set was good enough or any reason like that. it happens to me too, way too often...

Last edited:
You obviously dont have alot of experience careful what you say because in a few years your gonna feel like a asshole. Not everything you read is correct i use to say all the shit you did and bash everyone that didnt pct or run higher than 50mg of orals. Put it this way going out and drinking every weekend is worse than a 6 week cycle of any oral

I don't have a lot of experience- you're right.

If he was running 100mg/6wk because he was trying to break a state powerlifting record then maybe it's worth the extra stress in the body. But as far as I know for Mike, body building is a hobby like it is for me. I just don't see a need to run that much gear.

I don't have a lot of experience- you're right.

If he was running 100mg/6wk because he was trying to break a state powerlifting record then maybe it's worth the extra stress in the body. But as far as I know for Mike, body building is a hobby like it is for me. I just don't see a need to run that much gear.

Just so you know depending on experience and gow many times weve used a certain hormone over time we always up the dose. Just like the 500mg test rookie the dose always goes up and stsrts adding to the cycle. Things dont stay as effective unless you up the dose. The more mass you build you will have to up the dose to continue to grow thats the way it is even though everyone wants to jump in and say just eat more. Most powerlifters dont use dbol but i know plenty bodybuilders that use 200mg i hate dbol anyway but ya.....

Just so you know depending on experience and gow many times weve used a certain hormone over time we always up the dose. Just like the 500mg test rookie the dose always goes up and stsrts adding to the cycle. Things dont stay as effective unless you up the dose. The more mass you build you will have to up the dose to continue to grow thats the way it is even though everyone wants to jump in and say just eat more. Most powerlifters dont use dbol but i know plenty bodybuilders that use 200mg i hate dbol anyway but ya.....

Correct.

And that may be appropriate for a 290 pound 39 year old.

Mike is 23 and 190. He's ran dbol once at 50mg.

I posed the question before to him: where will he go from these doses? A gram each of 3 compounds + high dose orals? And again, neither he nor I are serious strength athletes, just dudes who like to lift and get big.

I just think somebody should advocate for moderation :nerd:

Last edited:
My arms are a lagging point. I defo need a arms day for sure. Ur routine sounds more like a power lifting thing. I see those guys that do squat, deads and bench. sometimes hit lats and calves ect..once in a while.

Test is not king. I run 500 all the time. even bumping it up to 1g I don't think I'd see any clear cut results. I agreed with 49er a while back on test, there is only so much ur body can do with a certain amount of test and shooting more just is pointless. On the other hand, the other compounds are much stronger.

Ever since I ran 750, I'd rather keep it around 500 or below. And just raise the other compounds.

Not a powerlifting routine at all lol! Powerlifters typically don't or can't do pullups..

Just so you know depending on experience and gow many times weve used a certain hormone over time we always up the dose. Just like the 500mg test rookie the dose always goes up and stsrts adding to the cycle. Things dont stay as effective unless you up the dose. The more mass you build you will have to up the dose to continue to grow

agree. as the years go by and you get bigger you develop more and more androgen receptors and can more effectively use more and more gear.

but

i think Mike did his first cycle just a couple years ago . the reason he has already gone into higher dosages is because , from what i've seen him post , is that he has never come off of cycle ever since he started. He runs 500mg of test , and thats his 'cruise' . for him and his size, that is not a cruise thats a full blown cycle. so he's been on cycle non stop.
500mg of test might be a cruise dose to maintain size for 270 pound bodybuilder, but not for an average guy.

imo , he has cut himself short by doing this . instead of starting off with moderation and ramping his dosages up slowly over the years, he's just blasted himself 24/7 ever since he started . becoming overly de-sensitized to gear now, he does not respond as well as he could have . and now his gains have come to a hault after just a couple short years (his only option is to change his routine and blast even more gear).

He could of been way ahead of the game if he would have started with moderation and more responsible use to begin with. just my opinion . Being he's never come off cycle , before he blasts again , he'd be better off taking a good 5 months off of all gear all together . then starting up again. get re-sensitized. as it seems from a lot of his posts he is not responding well to the gear anymore anyways. Can't just keep upping the dosages

Last edited:
agree. as the years go by and you get bigger you develop more and more androgen receptors and can more effectively use more and more gear.

but

i think Mike did his first cycle just a couple years ago . the reason he has already gone into higher dosages is because , from what i've seen him post , is that he has never come off of cycle ever since he started. He runs 500mg of test , and thats his 'cruise' . for him and his size, that is not a cruise thats a full blown cycle. so he's been on cycle non stop.
500mg of test might be a cruise dose to maintain size for 270 pound bodybuilder, but not for an average guy.

imo , he has cut himself short by doing this . instead of starting off with moderation and ramping his dosages up slowly over the years, he's just blasted himself 24/7 ever since he started . becoming overly de-sensitized to gear now, he does not respond as well as he could have . and now his gains have come to a hault after just a couple short years (his only option is to change his routine and blast even more gear).

He could of been way ahead of the game if he would have started with moderation and more responsible use to begin with. just my opinion . Being he's never come off cycle , before he blasts again , he'd be better off taking a good 5 months off of all gear all together . then starting up again. get re-sensitized. as it seems from a lot of his posts he is not responding well to the gear anymore anyways. Can't just keep upping the dosages

Gotcha i tend to assume everyone tskimg large doses is already experienced but thats not the case. Now that i think about it i think hes had tje same avi fo as long as ive seen him here

Powerlifters typically don't or can't do pullups

not to brag but i can do pullups lol

I've seen the video.

powerlifters that are truly strong and know how to fire their central nervous system , can definitely do pull ups.
its not a bunch of overweight guys pushing heavy weight , the best powerlifters are truly athletes.
and they also do accessory work , like pull ups, to make themselves more well rounded

I've seen the video.

powerlifters that are truly strong and know how to fire their central nervous system , can definitely do pull ups.
its not a bunch of overweight guys pushing heavy weight , the best powerlifters are truly athletes.
and they also do accessory work , like pull ups, to make themselves more well rounded

I do lats a few times a week if possible and triceps as well both are super important for my bench and deadlifts

but

The receptor Myth doesn't hold true. I was aware of it and long time ago I talked to Halfwit about it. The Sheer Reason people do NOT gain mass constant from using the same dosage of gear (ex: cruise on 500), Is because they are not taking in to account the calories needed to grow bigger OR because the gear/hormones is underdosed or bunk and flucts all the time OR Overtraining in the gym, especially when paired with a poor diet/deficit.

Even with my cruise being at 500 for so long, the 2 weeks into 100mg anadrol.. I felt that like a king. So it's not true on what u say. I have told u I've had a very unforuntate UGL and tossed there BS into my bulks. When the gear is good, I can feel it for sure. I've only felt the anadrol and tren e and test e during my other cycles. The tren ace, dbol and maybe even some of the test e were total BS.

I need to point it out. I SAY I cruise 500, but at my UGL rates, it's prob LESS. Once a time ago, I dropped it down to 1ml PW and I assumed it was 250 PW, so I kept a low bit of AI in and ended up getting these killer pressure headaches, Thus I do bloods, My test of 250 PW shows up as damn ng/dl same as a 125 PW person according to a chart. Since then and those headaches hurt so much I keep my test higher because of those UGL messing with me. It's not that I need to always feel to be on 500 PW...I dont have much choice and doing constant bloods VS buying test is a lot more costly.

I won't post anymore on routines and AAS dosage. Idc if u and the other half of the people on this board tell me I'm wrong. I'll make it plain and simple and Log my entire bulk on that stack and that routine 1PW and let u be the judge at the end of the 16 weeks. I'll show u some true fucking mass for once VS all these twig bodybuilders talking shit. So look forward to it boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back