Need Feedback on: AAS Cycle, New Routine, New Diet

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgmike1

Cycle:

1-16 600mg Test E (PW): (Tues: 1mL, Fri: 1mL)
1-16 800mg Mast E (PW): (Tues: 2mL, Fri: 2mL)
1-16 800mg Tren E (PW): (Tues: 2mL, Fri: 2mL)
1-6 100mg Dbol (ED)

Routine:

Monday: Chest/Calves
-Flat x4/x3, Incline x4/x3, Flies x4/x3
-Stand Calf Raises x4/x3, Leg Press Calves x4/x1

Tuesday: Back
-T-Bar x4/x3, Rows x4/x3, Wide Lats x4/x3, Close Lats x4/x3

Wed: Off

Thurs: Arms/Forearms
-DB Hammer Curl x4/x3, EZ-Bar Curl x4/x3, Cable Curls x4/x3
-Ez-Bar Rev Curls x4, Plate Rev Curl x4
-V-Bar Tri x4/x3, Straight Bar Tri x4/x3, Seated Dips x4/x3

Fri: Shoulders/Calves
-Rev Shoulder Press x4/x3, Side Raises x4/x3, Front Raises x4/x3, Front Cable Shrugs x4/x3
-Stand Calf Raises x4/x3, Leg Press Calves x4/x1

Sat: Legs/Abs
-Quad Ext x4/x3, Ham Curls X4/x3, Squats x4/x3
-Oblique Bends x4/x3, Ab Crunch x4/x3, Lower Ab Raises X4/x3

Sun: Off

Diet:
-Calories Will be raised as needed
-Consists of High Complex Carb Sources, Few Sugars (Mostly For After Work Outs)
-High Protein. Mostly from Tuna, Chicken, Eggs, Less Protein Powder
-Lowest Dietary Fat possible
-Typical Pre-Workout Stuff Either: Beta Ala Pre OR L-Arg Powder OR CIA
-BCAA in H20 During Workouts

PS: I'm looking for most feedback on my routine. I've always been one to hit muscles twice a week, but I'm aiming to do them only once PW this time around and I have a feeling I will get better progress in terms of mass and str. I was originally going to do a LOW VOLUME routine, but I don't know if it will be a good idea if I'm hitting the muscles once PW.

To Understand how one of my Sets are:
Example
--Flat x4/x3
I would Pyramid Up Sets 1,2,3,4.
Then, I drop the weight much lower and do it 3 times in a row with about 5-10 Second Rest Period.

Last edited:
I always keep a lot of my progress. It's usually private on my computer.
I will Consider logging it public on the board though. (I'm still cutting for 2-2.5 months more, afterward I will begin bulking up)
I'm just thinking ahead of the game now.

Cycle Will remain the same for sure. I've ran tren e 400 for 22 weeks, later on ran tren ace 400 for 12 weeks (nearly 95% certain it was BUNK). First time I ran tren I got the sweats real bad and I remember my body temp rising a ton and my str going up for sure, second time I ran it as Ace.. I got nothing, no cough, no sweats, hardly a increase in str.

So I will run it at 800 this time, New Lab. Hoping for much more results.. I'm sure ill know if it's GTG soon enough when I use it. Should feel it at 400, lets alone 800.

I'm making a seperate thread for cutting too.

About the routine: I honestly can't think of anything wrong with it, except maybe the arms day. I think the volume might be too much for that, but I'm still looking for feedback overall.

I'm sure you'll notice pretty quick with 800mg if it's good to go, AVI looks good too man nice work.

Do you feel like you're over training or something with each muscle group twice a week? I've always liked the twice a week myself one day heavy one day light with high reps, could be time for me to come back down to once a week like yourself. Just curious really, wish I could add something but it appears you know what works for you.

I definitely think a log would be cool, I always enjoy following them with bigger cycles like this. Forgot to ask already but how old are you? Weight?

I'm sure you'll notice pretty quick with 800mg if it's good to go, AVI looks good too man nice work.

Do you feel like you're over training or something with each muscle group twice a week? I've always liked the twice a week myself one day heavy one day light with high reps, could be time for me to come back down to once a week like yourself. Just curious really, wish I could add something but it appears you know what works for you.

I definitely think a log would be cool, I always enjoy following them with bigger cycles like this. Forgot to ask already but how old are you? Weight?

23, I'm btw 190-195 5'75

I was a lot leaner down near 180 tbh, I totally duked up my last cycle.
Basically it was 6 weeks of bunk dbol with TRT dosage test NO results, So I then Ran 12 weeks of: 400 Tren Ace, 750 Test E, 100 Anadrol.
The Ace Ended up being Bunk, Hardly any benefit on the test ( I cruise on 500mg as is), The anadrol is AWESOME..OFC it came from a diff Lab though lol..
But I had to drop the anadrol 2 weeks in cause of loss of App. Never felt so strong in my life eating only 800 cals per day! However, I'm in it for the size mostly.
Then The entire 12 weeks, I trained about 1.5-1.8H Per day with a PUSH, PULL, LEGS.. Twice a week routine. High Volume, Lots of drop sets, No cardio
Had a hard time bulking on this, even at my stats at 5000 cals it was hard to gain.
So to eat that number I went down the Mcdonalds, Junk Food, Hostess Products lane and I gained a decent amount of BF shamefully.
On top of all that I was dealing with a GF, who is a total piece of work that complains 24/7 and doesn't understand fitness dedication. (She is a Planet Fitness Quitter), About
as low as it gets if you know what I mean.

Either way I should have known better. Mistakes were made, I learned the hard way.

So I'm trying a NEW FORMULA:
-MORE GEAR, NEW RELIABLE LAB, ONCE PW Muscle Groups, HIGH INTENSITY, 1H in Gym MAX, MORE REST DAYS WITH CALORIES NOT REDUCED TO KEEP ME GROWING.

The only thing I am still pondering is the volume. Based on my routine it seems like high volume, but I know low volume is the key more likely, So I'm not 100% yet on this.

Damn it ; that s a cycle. I envy you youth s with all those well padded joints...with that stack u ll accomplish whatever you want.

Damn it ; that s a cycle. I envy you youth s with all those well padded joints...with that stack u ll accomplish whatever you want.
Yea I hope to gain some needed size. Especially in my arms.

Maybe I should reduce the volume and hit them twice a week? I've never done a "arms" day in my life. It's always been Push, Pull, Legs with arms being the last muscle group trained and with hardly any pump, Then I did a while before more like Tri/Chest day. I can't recall much on that though.

I find tren to help with joint issue and tendons. I tried to solve my forearm problem forever (tendonitis), It still hurts, but on tren it feels much better.

how old are you OP?

23. Yes I know what your thinking. I've been cycling for a few years now. Tbh, Most of them have no gone that great. My luck with underdosed/bunk gear is something else.
Done quite a few bloods to prove it too.
I HAVE very high hopes this time though :)

This will be the first time in 3-4 Years, I will be changing everything: Routine, AAS amount/Type and Diet ( I use to eat very clean, so it's not too new to me)

Last edited:
Who takes more gear? You or Matt?
Your not being very helpful bro, on this thread or my other one. I don't need a flamer on here.

My gear is a decent amount and I stated it was going to be a HIGH AAS cycle.

Why would u compare me to Matt. He is the only guy on this board that does not even look like he works out. His problem alone lies in terrible diet OR poor routine/overtraining.
I went through a similar case too, So it does get to your head over time, but the diff btw me and him for the MAIN part is that I'm open to change and he is stubborn.

. Your not being very helpful bro,on this thread or my other one. I don't need a flamer on here.

My gear is a decent amount and I stated it was going to be a HIGH AAS cycle.

Why would u compare me to Matt.He is the only guy on this board that does not even look like he works out. His problem alone lies in terrible diet OR poor routine/overtraining.
I went through a similar case too, So it does get to your head over time, but the diff btw me and him for the MAIN part is that I'm open to change and he is stubborn.

I've tried to be helpful. I told you running 100mg of dbol for 6 weeks is reckless. You don't listen.

I only compare you to Matt because I think you both run too much gear and rely too heavily on gear. especially you because you're 23. Where are you gonna go from these doses? What's the rush?

Last edited:
I've tried to be helpful. I told you running 100mg of dbol for 6 weeks is reckless. You don't listen.

I only compare you to Matt because I think you both run too much gear and rely too heavily on gear. especially you because you're 23. Where are you gonna go from these doses? What's the rush?

I have my reasons for needing to put on a good size of muscle and be lean as soon as I can. I'm not looking to keep bulking and cutting for years and years to come as some do. I'm looking at other things and I consider a good fit body, lean is one of my side goals and I want to achieve it and be on TRT dose and work on other things. So I'm not up to par for 10 years of nonstop bulking like u think. I would rather work extra hard and use extra compounds for a shorter amount of time along side with knowlege and reap the rewards.

100mg Is not reckless, its above average dose.

From steroid profiles on this website

Dosing

Liver toxicity is a major concern when taking orals, but with proper dosing and protection, it is unlikely any harmful situations should come about. A common dose can range from 20mg everyday (ED) to 50mg+ ED. The higher the dose means the shorter duration of use. For those who are looking for benefits in the 20mg ED range they can feel safe running Dbol for around 8 weeks. Proper blood work should be taken to minimize the risk and keep in mind that this is of course a guideline. Those looking for more pronounced benefits, namely pure size and strength you can get away with running around 40mg ED for 3-6 weeks.

From steroids dot com

Dianabol Administration:
Standard Dianabol doses will vary tremendously depending on experience and individual desires. Despite internet rumor and myth, a quality Dbol tablet will produce notable results with as little as 15mg per day. However, most will be far more satisfied with a 20-25mg per day dosing. Keep in mind, each time we increase the dose, this increases the probability of negative side effects and makes them more difficult to control. If a positive experience is enjoyed in the 20-25mg range, 30-35mg per day can be attempted if desired. 50mg per day would be the next step up, and that***8217;s a big Dianabol dose, but manageable for the experienced anabolic steroid user. However, many will not need such a dose. Higher doses are not uncommon in some hardcore circles, you can easily find someone taking up to 100mg per day, but such doses cannot be recommended. Doses of this nature will produce side effects and be hard on your health. Even if you can control the visual side effects with such a dose, the internal effects can be a very different story.

Truth is Mike, that's a huge dose and it's a very long run at 6 weeks.

And,sorry to say, but neither your stats nor mine put us into the "hardcore circle" category.

Last edited:
From steroid profiles on this website

Dosing

Liver toxicity is a major concern when taking orals, but with proper dosing and protection, it is unlikely any harmful situations should come about. A common dose can range from 20mg everyday (ED) to 50mg+ ED. The higher the dose means the shorter duration of use. For those who are looking for benefits in the 20mg ED range they can feel safe running Dbol for around 8 weeks. Proper blood work should be taken to minimize the risk and keep in mind that this is of course a guideline. Those looking for more pronounced benefits, namely pure size and strength you can get away with running around 40mg ED for 3-6 weeks.

From steroids dot com

Dianabol Administration:
Standard Dianabol doses will vary tremendously depending on experience and individual desires. Despite internet rumor and myth, a quality Dbol tablet will produce notable results with as little as 15mg per day. However, most will be far more satisfied with a 20-25mg per day dosing. Keep in mind, each time we increase the dose, this increases the probability of negative side effects and makes them more difficult to control. If a positive experience is enjoyed in the 20-25mg range, 30-35mg per day can be attempted if desired. 50mg per day would be the next step up, and that***8217;s a big Dianabol dose, but manageable for the experienced anabolic steroid user. However, many will not need such a dose. Higher doses are not uncommon in some hardcore circles, you can easily find someone taking up to 100mg per day, but such doses cannot be recommended. Doses of this nature will produce side effects and be hard on your health. Even if you can control the visual side effects with such a dose, the internal effects can be a very different story.

Truth is Mike, that's a huge dose and it's a very long run at 6 weeks.

And,sorry to say, but neither your stats nor mine put us into the "hardcore circle" category.

When I'm done with this cut, I'm going to make a log just for U. I'll post some progress pics too. 6 weeks 100mg dbol will stay. I will run a large excess in liver support and do my bloods to show that it's all good. I'm more worried about dbol causing app loss than harm. Oral toxicity is mostly causing problems for people that run it LONG term. 8-10+ weeks of any dosage really. 6 weeks is not much honestly.

I would switch your arm day and shoulder day. Kinda hard to do shoulders with sore triceps...

What about the volume in arms day? Too much? Should I do 2 exercises for tri, 2 for bi and 2 for forearm instead?

Honestly, I don't even train arms. I may do some triceps sfuff once in awhile but no biceps or forearm training. I do a lot of various grip pull ups. Seems to do the trick for me. Maybe some hammer curls but rarely.

Honestly, I don't even train arms. I may do some triceps sfuff once in awhile but no biceps or forearm training. I do a lot of various grip pull ups. Seems to do the trick for me. Maybe some hammer curls but rarely.

My arms are a lagging point. I defo need a arms day for sure. Ur routine sounds more like a power lifting thing. I see those guys that do squat, deads and bench. sometimes hit lats and calves ect..once in a while.
Dbol is harsh..only would use it to jump start like 2 days in.Test is king.

Test is not king. I run 500 all the time. even bumping it up to 1g I don't think I'd see any clear cut results. I agreed with 49er a while back on test, there is only so much ur body can do with a certain amount of test and shooting more just is pointless. On the other hand, the other compounds are much stronger.

Ever since I ran 750, I'd rather keep it around 500 or below. And just raise the other compounds.

Bla bla bla with these copy paste dbol is toxic your being wreckless nerds..... The cycle is fine cant stand guys that never ever habe run the doses they bash and repeat what they read.

Mike you need to listen careful drop everything and pct and stsrt back up when you are 25 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back