Need Feedback on: AAS Cycle, New Routine, New Diet

Status
Not open for further replies.
The receptor Myth doesn't hold true. I was aware of it and long time ago I talked to Halfwit about it. The Sheer Reason people do NOT gain mass constant from using the same dosage of gear (ex: cruise on 500), Is because they are not taking in to account the calories needed to grow bigger OR because the gear/hormones is underdosed or bunk and flucts all the time OR Overtraining in the gym, especially when paired with a poor diet/deficit.

Even with my cruise being at 500 for so long, the 2 weeks into 100mg anadrol.. I felt that like a king. So it's not true on what u say. I have told u I've had a very unforuntate UGL and tossed there BS into my bulks. When the gear is good, I can feel it for sure. I've only felt the anadrol and tren e and test e during my other cycles. The tren ace, dbol and maybe even some of the test e were total BS.

I need to point it out. I SAY I cruise 500, but at my UGL rates, it's prob LESS. Once a time ago, I dropped it down to 1ml PW and I assumed it was 250 PW, so I kept a low bit of AI in and ended up getting these killer pressure headaches, Thus I do bloods, My test of 250 PW shows up as damn ng/dl same as a 125 PW person according to a chart. Since then and those headaches hurt so much I keep my test higher because of those UGL messing with me. It's not that I need to always feel to be on 500 PW...I dont have much choice and doing constant bloods VS buying test is a lot more costly.

I won't post anymore on routines and AAS dosage. Idc if u and the other half of the people on this board tell me I'm wrong. I'll make it plain and simple and Log my entire bulk on that stack and that routine 1PW and let u be the judge at the end of the 16 weeks. I'll show u some true fucking mass for once VS all these twig bodybuilders talking shit. So look forward to it boys.

A post like that is what gets you compared to someone very similar with his posts. Take into account that you started a thread, countless threads asking for advice. Granted, some was on the side of negative but you do get a lot of solid advice. Your starting to come across that your just looking for validation on your decisions. A lot of people have walked before you and made mistakes along the way. To discredit their info isn't doing yourself any good. Try to humble yourself. Some much older members reading your threads can relate to your mindset at your age.

A post like that is what gets you compared to someone very similar with his posts. Take into account that you started a thread, countless threads asking for advice. Granted, some was on the side of negative but you do get a lot of solid advice. Your starting to come across that your just looking for validation on your decisions. A lot of people have walked before you and made mistakes along the way. To discredit their info isn't doing yourself any good. Try to humble yourself. Some much older members reading your threads can relate to your mindset at your age.
and hes only 23 years old he claims too.

good post and very true . Its been pretty routine for him to post new threads asking for advice then argue with anyone trying to help him with advice and only wants validation for his ideas.

He posted asking diet advice on the Ketogenic diet (which is no carb, high fat, and moderate protein) , he wanted to know if eating too much protein would take him out of ketosis. I told him it would through the process of Neoglucogensis and I posted and liked articles. Instead of taking the advice he argued with me that he needs to eat high protein . well why the hell are you asking about it then lol !

ask for advice and feedback on his new routine , then he tells everyone that we are all wrong and he is going to show us all how to really put on mass with his idea. ok buddy , why are you asking for advice then . go ahead and show us all

Last edited:
good post and very true . Its been pretty routine for him to post new threads asking for advice then argue with anyone trying to help him with advice and only wants validation for his ideas.

He posted asking diet advice on the Ketogenic diet (which is no carb, high fat, and moderate protein) , he wanted to know if eating too much protein would take him out of ketosis. I told him it would through the process of Neoglucogensis and I posted and liked articles. Instead of taking the advice he argued with me that he needs to eat high protein . well why the hell are you asking about it then lol !

ask for advice and feedback on his new routine , then he tells everyone that we are all wrong and he is going to show us all how to really put on mass with his idea. ok buddy , why are you asking for advice then . go ahead and show us all

and hes only 23 years old he claims too.

Milton, I don't get what ur trying to point out about me. I'm 23 Yes, I posted my pictures and they are not fake. I am a Pharmacy student and I know my way around certain things either from: trial and error my body, talking to highly repped people on this board and looking at past experiences that speak for themselves. Sometimes I look at studies, but IMO they can't be compared to the above. Experience is really a huge impact. I mean experience from many many people, not just a small group of subjects as every 1 is diff.

Roush, In terms of the keto thread you tossed in studies and I stuck to 3J's side because he is experienced and does it for a living. Some of the most repped people on this board would agree with things like this and u went against it.

Tbone, I'm not looking for validation. I was asking for feedback. I'm not saying I'm not interested in any negative thoughts tossed at me, but I make seperate threads to focus on one goal at a time. My Cycle thread was for my cycle, my Keto diet thread was for keto and this one was for mainly my routine in relationship to volume only, yes I did post everytihing i was going to do, so u get the full picture, but that is not what I asked for and I get flamed for it? I should tell u too Tbone, that I get lots of my information from OLDER members on this board that have walked. I only preaching back what they told me and passing it along the chain. My claims are not from google and random gear junky users. Most of the stuff I talk about Halfwitt would back it up because He is the one that discussed it with me. He was one of the best guys, if not the best on this board along side 3J and mrrip.

And YES i will prove to you that I can make a change. Either way I need one.

Last edited:
Milton, I don't get what ur trying to point out about me. I'm 23 Yes, I posted my pictures and they are not fake. I am a Pharmacy student and I know my way around certain things either from: trial and error my body, talking to highly repped people on this board and looking at past experiences that speak for themselves. Sometimes I look at studies, but IMO they can't be compared to the above. Experience is really a huge impact. I mean experience from many many people, not just a small group of subjects as every 1 is diff.

Roush, In terms of the keto thread you tossed in studies and I stuck to 3J's side because he is experienced and does it for a living. Some of the most repped people on this board would agree with things like this and u went against it.

Tbone, I'm not looking for validation. I was asking for feedback. I'm not saying I'm not interested in any negative thoughts tossed at me, but I make seperate threads to focus on one goal at a time. My Cycle thread was for my cycle, my Keto diet thread was for keto and this one was for mainly my routine in relationship to volume only, yes I did post everytihing i was going to do, so u get the full picture, but that is not what I asked for and I get flamed for it? I should tell u too Tbone, that I get lots of my information from OLDER members on this board that have walked. I only preaching back what they told me and passing it along the chain. My claims are not from google and random gear junky users. Most of the stuff I talk about Halfwitt would back it up because He is the one that discussed it with me. He was one of the best guys, if not the best on this board along side 3J and mrrip.

And YES i will prove to you that I can make a change. Either way I need one.

Ok then why start a thread? Just pm the members you mentioned above. Easy fix. You won't be getting negative feedback anymore :)

I get lots of my information from OLDER members on this board that have walked. I only preaching back what they told me and passing it along the chain. My claims are not from google and random gear junky users. .

you didn't listen to the older members on here from day 1 , when your first post was you saying you were 21 and ready for your first cycle.

this is you just a short 27 months ago

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...219-steroids-problem-could-use-some-help.html

your first cycle was just 21 months ago

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...l-run-down-advise-day-before-first-cycle.html

and now your an expert that was somehow enlightened by all the senior members (whom you did not listen to to begin with being you went against everyones advice and began your cycle anyways).

so 21 months removed from your very first cycle, and now your going to show everyone here on this forum how to properly grow and add mass . ok buddy :)

theres guys on this forum that have ran gear for longer then you've been alive . you started gear over a year and half ago is all, your still an 'infant' in this game .

Last edited:
Cycle:

1-16 600mg Test E (PW): (Tues: 1mL, Fri: 1mL)
1-16 800mg Mast E (PW): (Tues: 2mL, Fri: 2mL)
1-16 800mg Tren E (PW): (Tues: 2mL, Fri: 2mL)
1-6 100mg Dbol (ED)

your first cycle ever was just 21 months ago . your 23 years old is all , 185 pounds ,, and yet you are already ready for 3000 mg of gear a week for 16 weeks !

your first cycle ever was just 21 months ago . your 23 years old is all , 185 pounds ,, and yet you are already ready for 3000 mg of gear a week for 16 weeks !

Pretty sure we all start from some where Roush. If those old threads prove anything, it's that I've come a long way and learned a lot. I can tell u 50x more than I use to know back then. I picked up a lot of stuff pretty fast. I was 188 lbs then, but it sure was "skinny fat muscle" Compared to the lbs I am now. I have pics of me being lean natural around 160 before AAS use and I look nearly the same around 185 in terms of leaness. So it made a diff. Either way my progress halted after 185 and bulks not been going so good, so im in turn switching everything around to progress up more.

I am not saying im the most knowlegeable person on here. I've never claimed any of the sort. I help new users and random people on here all the time with what I can. If i am not sure I won't answer any threads. I ALWAYS ask for feedback even if I'm nearly certain because I take all help with a grain of sand and u might spot something I missed. I already made up my mind on the cycle. If it's too big in ur mind, then okay, but for me it's worth a go and i'd like the see how the results pour out paired with new training and proper diet. U guys need to get over the age thing for me ATLEAST. There is no point in bringing it up all the time like u have to prove something. I ran gear early, it's done now. I sure am not coming off anytime soon even if I'm done with BB. And keep in mind yea. I cruise high test and I do run a lot of compounds, but comparing me to over 85-90 perecent of users or NEW users on this board I sure as FUCK take care of my health and can tell u every way to fix any AAS related problem that stands out in the blood work and i follow a protocol of supps and aux that I take ED year round to keep my health tip top. So keep flaming me for my age.

Pretty sure we all start from some where Roush. If those old threads prove anything, it's that I've come a long way and learned a lot. I can tell u 50x more than I use to know back then. I picked up a lot of stuff pretty fast. I was 188 lbs then, but it sure was "skinny fat muscle" Compared to the lbs I am now. I have pics of me being lean natural around 160 before AAS use and I look nearly the same around 185 in terms of leaness. So it made a diff. Either way my progress halted after 185 and bulks not been going so good, so im in turn switching everything around to progress up more.So keep flaming me for my age.
we dont need kids here telling other younger members that its ok to start AAS before they have physically matured. check yourself. and its not a good idea to put up pictures of other people here claiming that its you. Its an insult to all of us on the boards.

Last edited:
we dont need kids here telling other younger members that its ok to start AAS before they have physically matured. check yourself. and its not a good idea to put up pictures of other people here claiming that its you. Its an insult to all of us on the boards.

I see you have a serious dislike Milton with the rep power removed because I post my thoughts?
Fine, have it your way with your forums. If they are under age I won't give advice anymore.

Those Pictures are MINE and I'll bet u anything on that. Send ur email on my PM and i'll link u the original pictures with the face since your making it such a huge deal.

I see you have a serious dislike Milton with the rep power removed because I post my thoughts?
Fine, have it your way with your forums. If they are under age I won't give advice anymore.

Those Pictures are MINE and I'll bet u anything on that. Send ur email on my PM and i'll link u the original pictures with the face since your making it such a huge deal.

BS, I called you out. That is not you in the pictures PERIOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back