Need help cutting, hgh pharmacy grade,testosterone, t3

TatsForTats

Hello everybody, im looking to maximize my fat loss. I have scripts for norditropin 2mg a day, testosterone 400mg a week, and nature thyroid, I've also got synthroid and cytomel saved up. Currently I've been taking 100mg testosterone 2x a week with 2mg armidex a week, 0.6 mg hgh, I've been talking my injection before I lift weights than do 45 minutes cardio right after weights.

im looking to maximize my fat burning and cut as much bodyfat as possible. I'm looking for tips and suggestions. ***Read the board rules*****
What dose of each would you recommend using and at what time for maximum fat loss? Any help is greatly appreciated!ý

Last edited by a moderator:
2mg arimidex per week for 200 mg/wk test? Seems a mighty stiff dose.
it may seem like overkill but I have labs drawn very frequently. Years ago I actually got gyno off 200mg a week and had to have surgery so I learned the tuff way buddy lol

Last edited:
Gw from sarmsearch and clean are really the best combo for weight loss

. cut carbs and more high rep lower weight more cardio and go get some kettlebells they really to tone up your whole body add them in with your normal lifting routine and watch how your body changes

Can you post your bloods from the 2mg of dex on the 200 of test ? That sounds fucking crazy to be honest if I took that much adex with even 700 of test I would crash my e2 and be in a world of shit .
Not being a dick just curious

Can you post your bloods from the 2mg of dex on the 200 of test ? That sounds fucking crazy to be honest if I took that much adex with even 700 of test I would crash my e2 and be in a world of shit .
Not being a dick just curious[/QUOTE if I get around to it no problem, I've got droors full of bloodwork stacked up and will be getting more labs in a few weeks.

Thanks for the replies everyone, but was hoping some experienced users could recommend what dosages of each they would recommend running for maximum fat loss? Thanks everyone

No suggestions or thoughts?

Quite honestly- diet is king here. Unless you are trying toget onstage, harsh drugs are not needed. I was able to cut down to 8%BF on a high-ish trt dose of test. Cardio , cut carbs, higher reps (20-25, till failure) will do the trick.

Back