Need help deciding....

mXs

I'm currently considering doing a primo cycle with possibly clen/eca as an added option if its viable.

I'm 20, 5ft10" and have been training for 2 years, I went from 231lbs (25-30% BF) to now 182lbs (12-13% BF). Although I defiantly havent maximized my natural limit of growth Im stuck dropping the final weight and finding it very difficult to get past this, I've tried ECA/Clen cycle which defiantly helped but after reading and hearing alot of good things regarding primo other than the price & the fakes I'm very interested in trying it out at around 200mg/pw to start and see how I go, my main concern regarding sideeffects is hairloss so I will take some Propecia to counter this if thats correct (anything else i could do)? and will research properly regarding a good post cycle therapy (pct) before i go ahead with it (suggestions?)

All i'm looking for is to lose the extra BF, get cut and have my abs ripped for the summer, regarding adding lean muscle I would be happy with anything around 6lbs of lean mass, im not looking to get HUGE quickly just look in great shape all over for the summer.

I'm basically after suggestions and advice anyone can offer, I dont feel like adding anvar (due to hairloss) or test either. Are the results im seeking above realistic with a primo only cycle? My diet & training is good at the moment so thats fine, obtaining a source is sorted already & its genuine I will post pictures of the Schering stuff in the next few days.

i would wait at least another year , cycleing can close your growth plates and end any chance of future growth and yes its possible to grow into the early 20s .
primo is a weak steroid not to mention over priced and often faked . takeing 400-500 mg of test cyp or eth for 10-12 weeks is far cheaper and far more effective . and believe it or not all your hair wont fall out the instant you inject lol . very very few would have noticeable hair loss at that dose and cycle length and if you did you are genetically predisposed and it was comeing out soon anyway even if you didnt cycle . that being said a good shampoo like nizoral [ spelling ? ] is relatively cheap and effective if it gives you peace of mind .

Would test cyp or eth be good for me considering my goals? Wouldnt the water retention leave me looking bloated and round rather than cut up and shredded? are the gains solid too?

Cheers

mXs said:
Would test cyp or eth be good for me considering my goals? Wouldnt the water retention leave me looking bloated and round rather than cut up and shredded? are the gains solid too?

Cheers
many people bloat little if any from 400 mg of test and the bloat is temporary even if you do . the gains from 400-500 mg of test will be much greater than a reasonable dose of primo .

Testosterone cypionate:
"As with all testosterone injectables, one can expect a considerable gain in muscle mass and strength during a cycle. Since testosterone readliy converts to estrogen, the mass gained from this drug is likely to be accompanied by quite a bit of water retention. The resulting loss of definition of course makes cypionate a very poor choice for dieting or cutting phases"

and Testosterone E is very similar this seems like the opposite of what I'm after? I'm looking to cut without any real concern whether I add a whole lot of lean mass just aslong as I can lower my BF & cut my muscles up. correct me if im wrong im just reading directly from the profiles section on the site...

mXs said:
Testosterone cypionate:
"As with all testosterone injectables, one can expect a considerable gain in muscle mass and strength during a cycle. Since testosterone readliy converts to estrogen, the mass gained from this drug is likely to be accompanied by quite a bit of water retention. The resulting loss of definition of course makes cypionate a very poor choice for dieting or cutting phases"

and Testosterone E is very similar this seems like the opposite of what I'm after? I'm looking to cut without any real concern whether I add a whole lot of lean mass just aslong as I can lower my BF & cut my muscles up. correct me if im wrong im just reading directly from the profiles section on the site...
any water gained and thats if there is any is temporary and will leave post cycle . cutting or bulking is a matter of diet not the steroid you choose . 90% of the talk about winnie/halo/etc. hardening you up is just drying you out which is also a temporary condition just like bloat is . if you are TERRIBLY worried about bloat a LITTLE liquidex will prevent the bloat and even when combined with the price of test is still far cheaper than REAL primo.

mXs said:
Testosterone cypionate:

I have no bloat from test Cyp... At 600mgs a week Plus 200 mgs Decca... Plus Anavar 50mgs a day....No steroid is going to make you "cut" thats what diet is for and cardio...... Cant take a pill and get cut, also why bother with Clen..? Just diet and cardio.....

mXs said:
Testosterone cypionate:
I fucking hate those damn fucking steroid profiles. They are so fucking misleading.

Testosterone is a wonderful steroid for BOTH bulking and cutting.

If you are a pro bodybuilder then water retention is a obviously a concern during the contest. But that is a whole 'nother game and it doesn't apply to you.

btw: Propecia/finasteride and dutaseride will do _nothing_ to prevent hair loss from primo. Will primo cause hair loss for you? Individual results will vary. But I don't recommend primo to you, anyway.

Back