need help! medium size knot on glute.

luvtofight

So I injected a lil over 1cc on Friday and my glute got sore I know that's normal, so today I decided to massage it it was pretty painful, so I did that and went to go train legs.I come back from the gym and discover a knot on my glute not on the injection spot but like 3 inches over so its in the middle, its not red but it hurts like hell when I sit, I feel good no fever or sickness. Plz help thanks oh and I'm changing to quads but I only have 23g 1 1/2 inch size needles is that cool? Do I go half way in or like 3/4?

Last edited:
i inject quads all the time, nowhere else, rotate from leg to leg, right leg monday, left leg thurs, and so on
i use a 23gX1" and works perfect!
wrong practice to be using the wrong size needle and only going an inch in and have a half an inch u see ( or think u see) , as u cant guage if u are moving the needle up or down after aspirating who knows where the needle might be while injecting
just go with the proper size needle like stated above, shove it in, aspirate, and inject!
syringes and needles are dirt cheap bro!

Last edited:
don't sweat the knot brother, it will pass in a few days, don't freak yourself out. if it gets infected, you will know without a doubt.
try a frozen tennis ball on it or one of those orange hockey balls, just roll it around.
heating pad helps too, just smells like ass after....lol
231/2 are fine. depending on the size of your quads watch the depth though, and just my experience but the quads hurt me a hell of a lot worse than glutes.

I hope its nothing thanks for answering its been 3 days now, funny thing is when I first pinn my glutes only one would hurt and next week they would switch

Do you switch cheecks every other pin? Over time after darting the same spot over and over it develops scar tissue and holds blood. Eventually you'll get a good squirt of dark purplish blood! Don't be alarmed it happens every now and then.

find your sweet spot bro, who knows u might like quads better then your ass!
i can personally handle Peg Leg for a few days other then a sore fuckin ass lol but very common for first few injections bro like stated specially if u ever use prop, lol :)

Last edited:
Ahhh hell stick with the glutes then man! Your pip is about to be done with. Here after another pin or 2 it will be like it never happened. Fucking relief! If you start doing your quads you gotta start all over with the pain!

Back