need help regarding shoulders???

bodyjohn

I been workin' out for 2 years now and I can't bring my shoulders up. I have a narrow frame, I do a lot of lateral raises but can't seem to bring my shoulders up. Any suggestions?

thanks in advance

welcome to the site man! can you layout your past medical history if it applies in any way to why you cannot raise your arms more? accident? or something else? can you share a pic perhaps?

Ok OP I will address your shoulders. It seems you are aware some of the exercises. Lateral raises, Bent rear raises. And some rear raises. Good ! let me tell you even though I have good genetic shoulders I always did some work.

To bring my upper chest up I did a lot of incline press. The upper chest will work into the front deltoids . Please look at my AVI and you might see how my upper pecs connect up onto my shoulders. Hope you can see that.

But you have to then work on the rear deltoids to make them fill out trust me it will work. So do high upper chest presses.

Good luck

I had slope shoulders too... until I added more rear delt exercises to my regimen... you'll be surprised..lateral raises are great for side delts but growing your rear delts help create that round cannonball look and helps your shoulders look more full from al angles..

Back