Need help with 2nd cycle TestP/primo/winni!

Pokerkid691

Hey guys I did a cycle finished a cycle of Test cyp/anavar It was my first cycle I was about 240 at about 20% bodyfat....I gained a decent amount of size about 22lbs from a 12week cycle and I ate fairly clean ...I kinda ate not to clean the last 3 months sO now I`m still about 20% body fat andI want to lean up alot for summer...I was on 500mg test cyp week 1-12 and 60mg anavar week 7-13...anyway my question is I was going to do test e because i hate to pin alot but I`m gonna bite the bullet and get the prop ...but money is tight and I hear primo is the absolute best cutting steroid out there...but its quite expensive and I know you have to take a fair amount to get decent results and for at least 12 weeks...So by my money standars I was going to Do something like this

Week 1-12 Test prop 100mg eod
Week 1-12 Primo 100mg eod
Week 6-12 Winni 62.5mg ed

So I was wondering if you guys think that Its enough test to get a decent rip on and mainain muscle and isit enough primo to get good results from it...and I am doing 62.5mg of winni because I am getting 100 25mg caps and I can split them so there is where the 12.5 comes from...lol...Does that look like a decnt cycle or should i change anything around I was thinkin maybe try and up the primo to 150mg eod but its so expensive that it`ll be hard enough to afford the 100mg right now...but I`ll do it if its the best or not enough.

Pct clomid 100/50/50
nolva 40/20/20

adex if needed

I`m also not sure when exactly to start post cycle therapy (pct) with Test Cyp it was about 3 weeks after last pin..but prop has such a short ester I was thinkin like 4-5 days after last shot.post cycle therapy (pct) would be a week bigger ifit was deca or tren and maybe some hcg 2weeks before last pin...any good info on how to take that would be good as well....Much appreciated guys!:beertoast

Last edited:
drop winny
prop is fine
primo is too low, might as welll drop it
PCT should be 4 weeks, 3-4 days after last shot of prop

get a clean diet

Bro you finished a cycle with 20% BF?

Why not just lay on the couch and eat ice cream to get big?

Seriously.

the great storm of our era.

Work on your diet and cardio buddy.

Whilst I agree with you bro Ive seen quite a few big boys that to be fair have long history of training etc, cycle test p & winstrol and cut bodyfat and muscle up in impressive fashion, whilst eating clean and eating quantity would be key either way. Some lads I know that compete in the strongman arena cycle testp and dbol and have 20% bf or thereabouts I'd imagine as they all weigh up and around 155kilograms plus, yet have monster arms quads shoulders and backs just they pack a "Ab" one big bugger :shoot3:

Back