Need Help with Deca Issues... REAL or FAKE?

browell05

I ordered some EP gear from P.S.L. and received it the end of the last week. I had to order is from overseas because when i placed the order the USA domestic line of EP gear was being restocked. When i got the package in and was checking it over i noticed right off the bat that the Deca was clear like the Sust and EQ. and the word Decaonate was spelled wrong. It was spelled decanoate. Once i realized these two things were not normal i began to do some investigating. I pulled up the picture of Deca that was on the Euro Pharmacies website and on the P.S.L. website. While the two vials of deca that were in the pics from both websites looked the same my two vials of deca did not look like the vials of deca that were in the two pictures. I emailed P.S.L and they said that the color isnt always the same because UGL's use different oils hence some more yellowish than others. But even at that i've never seen any deca that was clear..Have you? Then i replied back that the spelling was wrong and could they explain that and the reply to that was....

"He he - i will email to EP and told them about this mistake -it is 100% orginal EP please check on EP website there you will find thi same mistake :)
Don't worry Brother and trust us this gear is 100% reall -

Has anyone else received any vials of Deca or any othe gear from P.S.L. with spelling or color issues?
Is this g2g even though color and spelling are is wrong or is it fake? Where can i take the gear to get it tested to find out if its legit?

View attachment 555094View attachment 555095

Well everyone here at ology is going to tell you its good because their cattle. But if it makes you feel any better I was sent 6 vials of test E with 3 different colors explain that? I honestly do not have high expectations about it being properly dosed and I WILL get blood work back after 1month probably beginning of February. I have suspicion that what I have is totally bunk or contains some under-dosed test propionate. Same goes for the clomid and aromasin I purchased from them.
About the misspelling yes that doesn't look good but that doesn't mean it is fake. One of the best UGLs out there AgentYes has a misspelling on their arimidex It says armidex but it was legit along with everything else they had, including REAL anavar not your typical shit UGL underdosed winstrol tabs labeled anavar.

I ordered some EP gear from P.S.L. and received it the end of the last week. I had to order is from overseas because when i placed the order the USA domestic line of EP gear was being restocked. When i got the package in and was checking it over i noticed right off the bat that the Deca was clear like the Sust and EQ. and the word Decaonate was spelled wrong. It was spelled decanoate. Once i realized these two things were not normal i began to do some investigating. I pulled up the picture of Deca that was on the Euro Pharmacies website and on the P.S.L. website. While the two vials of deca that were in the pics from both websites looked the same my two vials of deca did not look like the vials of deca that were in the two pictures. I emailed P.S.L and they said that the color isnt always the same because UGL's use different oils hence some more yellowish than others. But even at that i've never seen any deca that was clear..Have you? Then i replied back that the spelling was wrong and could they explain that and the reply to that was....

"He he - i will email to EP and told them about this mistake -it is 100% orginal EP please check on EP website there you will find thi same mistake :)
Don't worry Brother and trust us this gear is 100% reall -

Has anyone else received any vials of Deca or any othe gear from P.S.L. with spelling or color issues?
Is this g2g even though color and spelling are is wrong or is it fake? Where can i take the gear to get it tested to find out if its legit?

View attachment 555094View attachment 555095

Umm... you're the one misspelling DECANOATE

This particular member of the cattle community (WTF?) Reckons it is gtg. But then I am only using EP and getting good results. Who the heck would listen to me. Do'h.

This particular member of the cattle community (WTF?) Reckons it is gtg. But then I am only using EP and getting good results. Who the heck would listen to me. Do'h.
What I am referring to is that people automatically assume that since they had received a package that the shit is legit and good to go WITHOUT even using it, nor a blood test to back their claims. After all this is the same place that sent me 50 totally bunk testoviron depots and 50 completely fake omnadren 250 amps. What would make me think the EP stuff is going to be any fucking different considering it came from the same source?
However I will say that PSL communication was very well and they did resend at their cost after contacting them no questions asked, and I thank them for that. But it does leave some skepticism to be had considering my previous experience. I will be posting blood work sometime around February.

What I am referring to is that people automatically assume that since they had received a package that the shit is legit and good to go WITHOUT even using it, nor a blood test to back their claims. After all this is the same place that sent me 50 totally bunk testoviron depots and 50 completely fake omnadren 250 amps. What would make me think the EP stuff is going to be any fucking different considering it came from the same source?
However I will say that PSL communication was very well and they did resend at their cost after contacting them no questions asked, and I thank them for that. But it does leave some skepticism to be had considering my previous experience. I will be posting blood work sometime around February.

The EP line seems GTG, and the color DOES NOT MATTER! I have had yellow i have had clear deca, its the oil and processed used to make it that can change things up a bit.

but i did get the bad omnadren also myself recently... and am waiting for it to be replaced with EP gear. It was pulled off the site so i thats good...

Back