Need search help from my ology bros

Millertime

Dedication=Respect
At one time I had come across a generic chart of the different testosterones and it had day 1 through day like 200 some I think. It gave a rough estimate of how much test was in your system from the first injection, to when you stopped, to how long it was slowly dropping off each day. I hope someone has a clue what im talking about! In the mean time ill keep looking and any help would be appreciated.

how accurate is this?

and it doesnt really combine/calculate what your total test would be with a stack.

That's because everyone is different. What gives me 4000ng/dL would likely give you 6000ng/dL, et cetera. I did some spreadsheets on excel awhile ago, but I don't remember where I put them. The math is really pretty easy as it's just based on exponential decay with a given half-life. :)

That's because everyone is different. What gives me 4000ng/dL would likely give you 6000ng/dL, et cetera. I did some spreadsheets on excel awhile ago, but I don't remember where I put them. The math is really pretty easy as it's just based on exponential decay with a given half-life. :)

Exactly! What you really need to focus on is saturation levels, which is what this gives you. Helps you time compounds, transition, etc..

Of course it's not exact science.

The website suggested is great for on cycle but what I really am looking for was a chart which showed the decline of testosterone in your system at pct. It showed say enanthate and that is actually showed in your system for several months after pct was complete slowly declining. I was amazed how long the synthetic was actually there.

Back