Need serious help with HGH.

hammer21

MFF: it's the only way.
I have generic blue top HGH from what has always been a reliable source. Problem is that once I re-constitute it with the bac water it is cloudy and I am hearing that it should be clear or I shouldn't use it. I have to swirl it every day to get the powder in the bottom to go back into solution. Any ideas what to do next? I have a lot of this stuff.

Yep as sure as I can be. I bought it online. I am feeling the effects of the HGH I am pretty sure but I am worried about the quality or the potency of this stuff. I was on 2 IU's day for 7 weeks and the only thing I noticed was my blood sugar levels were going crazy about 1-2 hours after my inject. So i had to start doing it right before bedtime and it was fine after that. I bumped it to 3 IU's last week and now my hands feel tight and puffy and I get crazy pumps for nothing, in my low back , my forearms, like right now typing this my forearms are pumped to a painful level.

I am 12 bottles and 8 weeks into this run and every single bottle has done the same thing. I have used bac water and just plain old sterile water, makes no diff. My bottles settle every night and I have to re swirl them to get the powder back into solution.

that sounds wierd I just finished off 10 boxes of blue tops and not one was cloudy after mixing

does it dilute when you reswirl it? injecting granules into your blood stream can cause serious lung damage.

Nasdaq said:
that sounds wierd I just finished off 10 boxes of blue tops and not one was cloudy after mixing

Boxes? My bottles didnt come in any boxes, they have no printing or labels on them, they came with no package inserts, they do have blue flip tops.

PeterPaul said:
does it dilute when you reswirl it? injecting granules into your blood stream can cause serious lung damage.

It seems to dilute back into solution when I re-swirl it. I dont notice any granules.

ONEBADMOTHA said:
are you using a slin pin to inject the water.

Yes I always use a slin pin and I always shoot the bac water into the side of the vial so as not to damage the powder.

hammer21 said:
Boxes? My bottles didnt come in any boxes, they have no printing or labels on them, they came with no package inserts, they do have blue flip tops.

My blue top elitropins came 10 in each box..same difference i guess

I have heard that excessive exposure to heat can cause the HGH to be cloudy. I had cloudy HGH before and I did not feel jack from it.

If I was getting those sides then I guess I'd just be happy the HGH was working. Although I do find it odd that the HGH stays cloudy and you have to swirl to get if to dissolve.

PeterPaul said:
Are you saying you're injecting HGH directely into the blood stream? Or you're assuming one is doing that?

hammer21 said:
Yep as sure as I can be. I bought it online. I am feeling the effects of the HGH I am pretty sure but I am worried about the quality or the potency of this stuff. I was on 2 IU's day for 7 weeks and the only thing I noticed was my blood sugar levels were going crazy about 1-2 hours after my inject. So i had to start doing it right before bedtime and it was fine after that. I bumped it to 3 IU's last week and now my hands feel tight and puffy and I get crazy pumps for nothing, in my low back , my forearms, like right now typing this my forearms are pumped to a painful level.
What exactly do you mean by this?

HGH does not get inject to the blood stream. If you want to watch it go to waste you can. HGH get directly into to bodyfat or the muscle. Fat on stomach,chest,deltoids,lats,calfs,thighs, anywher you want to get bigger except the penis.that never works. Trust me.

pineapple said:
What exactly do you mean by this?

Sorry guys I was out of town for a week. I mean if I inject mid-day, I get like hypo-glycemic. Within 2 hours I feel light headed and lethargic and I get a hunger pit in my stomach that hurts so bad it makes me feel kinda sick. As long as I eat some sugar I am fine pretty quickly. I started taking the injects at night before bed and I didnt have anymore probs with this. I have never had issues before with my sugar levels. I have stopped the GH since my last post and I have noticed a little water loss and I am not as easily winded at all. It was so bad that I would have to take breaks during sex like every 5 to 10 min I would have to stop and rest because my heart was beating so fast and I could get enough air in my lungs. That has totally gone away now and I am back to my old self in the sack.

jediclampet said:
I have heard that excessive exposure to heat can cause the HGH to be cloudy. I had cloudy HGH before and I did not feel jack from it.

If I was getting those sides then I guess I'd just be happy the HGH was working. Although I do find it odd that the HGH stays cloudy and you have to swirl to get if to dissolve.

Anyone else ever hear of this heat exposure thing causing cloudiness?

Back