Need some advice.

bluecollarirons

Before I ask my question, I'm not looking for anyone to be a smart ass and tell me "you should read before you ask" or that i sound "uneducated". Im simply asking for a adult answer. My question is about my cycle.

Im 39
Im 5'9
230 lbs
Im just getting back into training.
Im a little out of shape. not too bad though..
I been working out for 2 months now. Beyond getting sore anymore and in a routine,.
Im on Tren and sust once a week. 1/2 cc of each for the past week.
Im simply trying to loose a lil of the fat and bulk up a bit. Mind you this is not my first time on gear. I have experience with it. But like anything else I don't know everything.
I know I should not be doing the tren by itself which is why i got the sust.
Im hearing from ONE friend of mine that I'm gonna be in worse shape and gain all kinds of weight in fat and get bloated. This is not making sense to me. Any help.
Also I will be following up my 5 week cycle with tomoxfin and SARMS s4.
and again, I'm not asking for anyone to tell me I'm an idiot cause i see a lot of that in forum talk. No one knows me to say that. like i said. An adult, educated answer please.

Last edited:
I'm pretty much not even close as the vets here with knowledge but the first thing I have to ask u 1. What is ur diet
2. Are u doin cardio
3. Have u ever heard of a diet called Ckd

If ur diet is not up to standards ur just not going to c the results u want. How many cycles u have done to this point?

you couldve dropped some fat and bulked up a bit solely on your diet. I guess everyone thinks you will look the way you want if your diet sucks and use aas.

Your not giving us much to go by. 1/2cc doesn't mean anything unless we know how many mg per ml there is. Is the tren ace or enth? Are you just injecting once a week? Did you say your running this for 5 weeks? List your cycle experience please.

its tren enanthate. the once a week tren. i think its 150 mg per mil. the sust is 250 mg per ml.
my diet is pretty much raw organic veggies in the morning juiced. about 2 lbs worth. with a grip of vitamins. chicken, pasta, carbs etc. no sugar.
yes i do cardio. 20 min of running before weights.
my exp with gear before is deca and sust. did 3 cycles of that i think.
and i have done sust alone for a few cycles before.
tomoxofin for pct every time.

Let me get this straight...your running 1/2cc of each of those per week for five weeks? Is that right?

its tren enanthate. the once a week tren. i think its 150 mg per mil. the sust is 250 mg per ml.
my diet is pretty much raw organic veggies in the morning juiced. about 2 lbs worth. with a grip of vitamins. chicken, pasta, carbs etc. no sugar.
yes i do cardio. 20 min of running before weights.
my exp with gear before is deca and sust. did 3 cycles of that i think.
and i have done sust alone for a few cycles before.
tomoxofin for post cycle therapy (pct) every time.

First your diet isn't very clear.second veggies for breakfast bad idea try eggs and oatmeal or grits.your body has been fasting while you sleep and needs real food asap when you wake up.20 min.running before weights another bad idea.first you're wasting energy running that is needed for the heavy weights.if you're trying to lose fat should be at least 30-45 minutes steady walk at about 4 -4.5 mph.flat no incline.cardio and training should be seperate for the best results. train then eat.rest.cardio eat ,rest etc.are you shooting 1/2 cc twice a week or stacking them 1 time a week?how much chicken/ pasta?Any meat like beef, steak,turkey? what types of carbs?

ok guys. thank you. i think im a lil more clear on how to do this. ill knock out the cardio til after i train. i cut out the veggies till afternoon. and ill go a lil longer on my cycle. it seems i need to tighten up my diet as well.
i appreciate everyones good feedback and not treating me like an asshole. haha thanks.

j

Yep Meathead it looks like 0.5cc of each per week, so 125mg of sust and 75mg of tren per week for 5 weeks.

There is no use running a sust and tren cycle for that long. Run the cycle longer like 8-10 wks and up the doses to say 500mg sust/wk and 400 tren/wk. Youll get better results that way.

BTW 5 weeks of creatine would get you awesome results.

ok its sust 250 and tren 175. per mil. im only doing a half cc for the first week. then a cc per week after.
so thats 175 tren enanthate
and sust 250 per week.
i can do it longer. thats no problem. i have enough,
thanks for your help fellas

how long did you research this stuff before you decided to do it. i would tell you to stop and learn more then start up a real cycle.
thats not enough dosage for anything.

Back