Need some help. Source issues.

Banneduser

Hey brothers of the gainz. Been on here a while. Was using a source from here and loved everything about the business they conducted. They are not shipping to the U.S. Due to customs issues. I placed an order with a source my buddy had used a few times with great products three days ago. Well the whole website is shut down as of today. Got about 2-3 weeks of test left in vials. Not sure if I should seek another source or what. Any suggestions appreciated.

Hey brothers of the gainz. Been on here a while. Was using a source from here and loved everything about the business they conducted. They are not shipping to the U.S. Due to customs issues. I placed an order with a source my buddy had used a few times with great products three days ago. Well the whole website is shut down as of today. Got about 2-3 weeks of test left in vials. Not sure if I should seek another source or what. Any suggestions appreciated.

If you can afford it, I think you should order from another source. The shelf life is long enough if both shipments arrive.

True. And I'm ready to start my blast back up at 1g a week of test E. But those are the only two I know I can trust. Not fishing for sources. Hoping it's just a server issue with the latter of my two sources and they come back up. It's been down all day.

Advice for the future, always get everything you need before you start your cycle. Pct, hcg ai, pins, everything !

I've got PCT, AI HCG, and pins. I plan ahead. But when my only reliable source for the last few cycles suddenly stops shipping, and my backup source shuts down 2-3 days after I place an order. There's not much else I can do.

There are sources who have shipping time 3-4 daysto US ;) . If you will be fast , you can have your gear in 1 week :)

I've got PCT, AI HCG, and pins. I plan ahead. But when my only reliable source for the last few cycles suddenly stops shipping, and my backup source shuts down 2-3 days after I place an order. There's not much else I can do.

You could start PCT.

How long have you been on for?

I've been B&C for a year and a half.

You may have possibly put yourself on TRT for life now. That is a long time to be on without a break.

I would reduce your Test dosage to the bare minimum to stretch it out until you get more gear in hand. Next time plan for this contingency and always keep 2-3 vials in reserve strictly for TRT.

A few diff ppl I order from have been getting shut down today as well. 1 was my first time n I'm pretty sure I lost out a few dollars. There r alot of legit ppl though n with me, impatience gets the best of me sometimes.

Back