Need some help with E2 control

AndreiD

Beast
Hey folks,

As the title says, i ran my blood works for the second time this cycle and i can't seem to get stable E2.

This is my third cycle consisting of a dbol kickstart 40mg ED for 1 month with test 500mg EW (split into 2 shots) along with tren 800 mg EW (the same split into 2 shots). Also from day 1 i ran Aromasin @25 ED

Firs blood work i did was after 1 month (at the end of dbol):

E2: 467 pg/mL normal range 11 - 44 pg/mL
FSH: 0.05 mUI/mL normal range 0.95 - 11.95 mUI/mL
LH 0.07 mUI/mL normal range 0.57 - 12.07
Progesteron 0.2 ng/mL normal range < 0.2 ng/ml
Prolactine 20.83 ng/ml normal range 3.46 - 19.40 ng/ml
Testosterone 120 nmol/L normal range 4.94-32.01 nmol/L

Having seed the E2 so high i decided to add some nolvadex in for two weeks 10-10-20....20 ED in effort to get that E2 lower. After two weeks of both Aromasin and Nolva i get blood work again:

E2 974 pg/mL normal range 11 - 44 pg/mL
Progesteron 0.4 ng/mL normal range < 0.2 ng/ml

So what now? I have no gyno or signs of it but i want to take it under control. Thinking of switching to Arimidex or even Letro.

What would you do?

BR and TY

Nolvadex does absolutely nothing for lowering e2. All nolvadex does is keeps it from binding to the receptors. You sure your Aromasin is g2g? Are u running a dopamine antagonist too? Should be...

Nolvadex does absolutely nothing for lowering e2. All nolvadex does is keeps it from binding to the receptors. You sure your Aromasin is g2g? Are u running a dopamine antagonist too? Should be...

Aromasin is oral and from pharmacy. It's most certainly gtg. As for dopamine...no. I have Dostinex on hand but didn't touch it yet.

Holy jesus. Your approaching 1000pg/mol e2?! Out of curiousity how are you feeling? Hows your blood pressure? Your very lucky your not gyno prone lol.

It would seem like your aromasin is bunk... If i were you i'd up the dose for the meantime, and order some arimidex from Rui.

Holy jesus. Your approaching 1000pg/mol e2?! Out of curiousity how are you feeling? Hows your blood pressure? Your very lucky your not gyno prone lol.

It would seem like your aromasin is bunk... If i were you i'd up the dose for the meantime, and order some arimidex from Rui.
BP slightly elevated but not much 14-9.

As i said Aromasin is and always has been from the same source (the pharmacy). I have an insider and i get away without a prescription. The producer is Pfizer (known brand).

Adex or aromasin my friend. Letro is too strong. You are on a lot of gear and have no symptoms as far as I understand, so you are not very sensitive. A lot of guys would be lactating and looking for a sports bra. You should get the E2 down though.

LP

If you did have problems with the tren, you would use dostinex.

Adex or aromasin my friend. Letro is too strong. You are on a lot of gear and have no symptoms as far as I understand, so you are not very sensitive. A lot of guys would be lactating and looking for a sports bra. You should get the E2 down though.

LP

If you did have problems with the tren, you would use dostinex.

Copy that. I just switched yesterday from 25mg aromasin to 1g of arimidex and follow it through and get blood a week later.

The Arimidex will lower your estrogen levels significantly. FYI, most endocrinologists will prescribe their patients 1mg of Arimidex per week. If you're dosing it daily, that is quite excessive.

I understand ur concern e2 being so high...but...your running a serious cycle...ALL your levels are either over or under...If your not suffering sides like limp dick, emotional wreck, slight blood pressure is to be expected...no joint issues right ??? Y the e2 obsession...??

I only try to counter sides that are either unsightly, sexual or stuff like b p , or lipids..

Just my opinion of course...do not crush your e2..

Leave it alone unless you know there s an issue...can t run 1300 mg a week w o fkn the blood panel ALL up...

I understand ur concern e2 being so high...but...your running a serious cycle...ALL your levels are either over or under...If your not suffering sides like limp dick, emotional wreck, slight blood pressure is to be expected...no joint issues right ??? Y the e2 obsession...??

I only try to counter sides that are either unsightly, sexual or stuff like b p , or lipids..

Just my opinion of course...do not crush your e2..

Leave it alone unless you know there s an issue...can t run 1300 mg a week w o fkn the blood panel ALL up...

That's a good point Teutonic...

Would you class an outbreak of shoulder acne a serious issue?

My E2 is also currently elevated... I've got some PSL Adex and I'm taking 0.5 EOD... I was planning on doing this for a fortnight and then reducing the dose to 0.5 E3D....

How quick does Adex take to lower E2 - or is that down to the individual?

Back