need some training help!

rukkus21

hey guys i need some exetrmely simple help.
I train in the early morining and was wondering if i should retrain at mid day? what would this do? And if i shouldnt could i retrain a diffrent body party at mid day?

thxs guys.

Do not train 2 times a day. Pro bodybuilders can train 2 times a day, but remember they are a) genetically gifted b) on a LOT of steroids and c) they don't have jobs, so they get plenty of recovery time. 2 times a day for an average person is too much, the general exception being if you are diet and you do cardio 2 or more times a day in addition to training with weights.

If you do a twice a day split and just like outlawtas said you dont and shouldnt DO NOT train the same bodypart again that day hell even for a few days at minimum. The only time I did a twice a day split was closer to show time.

It could start to be counter productive after awhile.. I definitely wouldn't train like that if you're not using gear either, too much stress on the body IMO, hit it hard the first session and use the rrest of the time to let ur body do just that... Rest.. that's when you actually grow, not when ur in the gym. As always diet gotta be dialed in

I used to train twice a day ( when I had the time ) & it made absolutely no difference as to when I incorporated my routine in 1 session

I would train once a day, though if you want to include some cardio in on a second session by all means have at her!

hey guys i need some exetrmely simple help.
I train in the early morining and was wondering if i should retrain at mid day? what would this do? And if i shouldnt could i retrain a diffrent body party at mid day?

thxs guys.
I train twice per day, first thing in the morning and last thing at night before i go to bed. keeps me good and stiff, and the mrs happy.

Last edited:
I love training at night, that way i get rid of the the day stress and get right to bed so the muscles can get beastier!
i also keep a plate of chinese food beef and brocoli in the microwave to eat at 2am in the morning when i doing a bulking cycle. :)

Last edited:
Back