Need to build muscle ntbm - testimonials

sonnycoolguy

v posing w/ Amy Goodman v
**STICKY REQUEST**

Hey all. I used to be active here under MANOWAR username, and WINTER was a close personal friend, we both learned lots on this forum, but both drifted away as we grew older.

I'm back for good. I did a search and realized ...
THERE IS NO THREAD for NTBM testimonials!!!
And soo many of us here at ology, elitefitness, and bb.com are NTBM CUSTOMERS, almost all of us are HAPPY ntbm customers, and many of us have been lucky enough to talk to the man himself, Nathan Chase.

SO, why don't we have one thread, as a sticky, in which we can all leave personal reviews of NTBM's customer service???

I think it's a great idea, others may disagree.

CHECK ME OUT - here is my own sincere testimonial of NTBM's customer service
Last month I was lucky enough to get some personal phone time with Nathan Chase, the CEO and founder of NTBM himself.
He was humble enough to call me back during his own personal OFFICE time
(and anybody who knows him personally knows how DAMN hard he works, pulling all nighters every other night lol).
I left him a Facebook message, and he immediately replied telling me to call his office. He immediately called back, and gave me as much time as I wanted.
This man is a treasure chest of the most valuable bodybuilding info available, and we all know his products work just the way they are described. On the website, most people have to BUY personal time with Nathan, but because I had kept in touch with him on his own personal Facebook, he was gracious and humble enough to call me personally and give me as much time as I needed. For almost an hour he was walking me thru basics, explaining to me what I should do, and that I should keep in touch with him with a log of my diets, workouts, how meals make me feel, and how sore I am days after working out.
Because of the chaos of my semester (I am now a PHD student for History in NYC), I wasn't able to keep a log, BUT he even offered to take a look at my progress by recording it on a log.
He took the time to get to know me, gave me so much valuable diet advice I would never be able to repay him, and explained to me that I should actually NOT buy a few of his products until I got my diet FULLY in order.
NO CEO of any company would be SO honest to tell his customer to STAY AWAY from buying a product until personal things are in line. I asked him if BRIDGE was right for me, and he actually said I didn't need it.
ANY other supplement company rep or owner would go on and on about how you ABSOLUTELY NEED their product and will die a weakling without it. But Nathan was honest enough to tell me that first I needed to get my diet on par, and then try need2slin and gear, and avoid BRIDGE entirely.
I also said I'd like to stay natural for as long as possible, and he replied, "that's the best thing you could do. The best advice anyone will give you is to stay natural."
Any other supplement company owner or rep would encourage you to buy a thousand products and immediately jump on cycle. But Nathan was sincere enough to spend an hour of his own time (and his days are insanely hectic) giving me diet advice, and told me it's best to stay natural and also to not rely on supplements.
To conclude my experience w NTBM customer service ... the owner of the company himself was gracious and kind enough to first respond to Facebook comments, THEN call me personally, and spend an hour on the phone with me trying to figure out what I should eat based on what my goals are.
If anyone ever gets the chance to talk to him personally, his stories of triumph and rising to success are INSPIRING.
10 thumbs up ... no other CEO of any company would do that, take out personal time to personally get to know ONE insignificant client, in the midst of a busy working day. Nathan really appreciates every single customer of his, and SHOWS it by keeping in touch, helping us out, and getting to know us personally. At the end of our conversation, Nathan told me that he believes every single customer of his is significant and important, which truly shows how honest, humble, genuine, modest, and hard working he is.

SUPPORT NTBM!!!

BTW this is just a personal testimonial, I'm not getting ANYTHING for this.

AS PER PRODUCTS ...

N2KTS got me thru last semester without sleeping (I am a history student, insaneeee amounts of work, sometimes we have 500 pages + just to read in one day, so sleep is scarce), got me thru workouts, is more potent than people would think when reading about testimonials, it really gives you a healthy ass kicking energy, no paranoia or jitters.
I've tried Superpump 250 and Max (3 scoops of each, and they really do NOTHING but make me go to the bathroom and take a hugeee shit), some shit called Purple Rain or Purple Flood or something ... wait no it's WHITE Floods, and that was crap, not only did it taste disgusting but it felt nothing but a headache.
Also tried Muscle PRIME which a friend told me he uses, that just made me feel lightheaded, and I tried NOEXplode, the newer one in the black and red box, I didn't feel anything with it.
Not only does n2kts work for me, but it works damn well, gives me a serious kick in the ass (i feel peak energy about 30 minutes after taking it).

OTHERS - PLEASE LEAVE NTBM testimonials, the bodybuilding world needs to know how well NTBM treats its customers !!!

Mods - I think this would be a good STICKY, since so many of us are NTBM customers, how do you guys feel?

I like the idea. I mean customer service is always great. They have quick delivery and a toll free number now in case of problems. Really shouldn't be any issues.

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Nate is a great guy with a great company. Helping people is his number one goal and it shows in NTBM customer service and quality products

Thank you for the kind words my friend. I was having a hard time dealing with some things when I read this post and it did give me a bit of motivation. Karma is powerful and we all make some mistakes but if by nature for the most part you try to help others they in turn will always help you. I put people first and the people take care of me and that is how the law of karma works.

I have been putting this law into practice for a very long time now. It does not go into effect overnight. You have to work at it every day and than after wile it finely takes hold. I guess you kind of have to prove your self to the world first not just your self.

Thank you for everything It means a lot to me man. You words and the words of so many others will keep me killing in this new year ...

I was a regular customer before I became a rep because of two things, NeedtobuildMuscle has great products and even better customer service. I have tried alot of other companies products and I choose to use and recommend the NTBM line over all others.
I like dealing with a company that treats me like my stupid question is the most important thing that they have heard all day. I have called to ask a question and had Nate answer the phone personally and spend nearly an hour with me answering my questions. I can't think of another company where that would happen. I am not alone, there are many others out there on various forums that have similar stories.
This is a different kind of company than most of the other supplement companies out there. The emphasis is put on customer service and helping as many people as we can.
If you haven't checked us out yet, I invite you to do so. Check out our home forum as well where we have a good group of people with alot of knowledge.
Happy New Year everyone!!

I'm new here, & new to ntbm. The more I read about these guys, the more interested I become. Customer service like that, with the little people like us is unheard of these days.

I'm new here, & new to ntbm. The more I read about these guys, the more interested I become. Customer service like that, with the little people like us is unheard of these days.

very true bro!!! :dance2:
its 2012 now, N2BM has so many GREAT products and even good clean goodies too! like N2mix.. perfect for mixing i love it!! :kiss:

First of all, I would like to give a "holla" out to Needto, the Iron Angel sent from the Iron Gods to watch over all of us on this site and EF forums ! I can't say enough about Needto, but I can start...talk about a selfless guy who just keeps giving to the bodybuilding community and all he asks for in return is for us to support him on his sites and blogs...DONE! I will as long as I live, and as the subject states..."where have you been all my life?" Needto is helping me on an issue I have and he doesn't even know me, and I discussed the "garbage" supplements I have been taking over the years (I don't even want to think about how much $ I have spent on supplements over the past 18 years ). Anyway, I purchased some HCGenerate, N2 Amp, N2KTS, N2 DAA, N2 Sleep, Whey to Build Muscle, and N2 Guard from N2BM, as well as Forma Stanzol from Mr. Supps, and I am now converted into a Need to Build Muscle supplement junkie!
I train at 4:30-5 am most everyday (weekends I try and sleep in a little bit) and need a pre-workout supplement that can get my ass into gear that early, especially without being able to eat prior to training. Needto suggested for me to give up on my past pre-workout and give N2KTS with N2 Amp a try...WOW!!! I will never go back to any other pre-workout supplement combo, even at that hour my workouts in the past week have been off the charts! This **** is the be all of end all supplements to use...I am just upset at myself that I have not found this sooner than now, but better late than never! I am 40 years old, 230 lbs, 6'1", about 15% bf at moment, but working on it...and I plan to compete in 2012 which will be 5 years since my last competition. I will utilize Need to Build Muscle supplements, as well as educating myself on Needto threads for everything I need to get me to that level of competition, and be in the best shape of my life! I will continue to support N2BM by posting threads in the name of Needto, and purchasing sample packs and getting the word out to my Iron Brothers and Sisters here on the west coast about N2BM supplements. I will do my best to advocate for this cause, and I will be walking proof that this stuff really works! Thank you so much to the N2BM team...Shanna is the BOMB ! Her professionalism and customer service is hands down the best ever! I have sent messages asking about out of stock supplements and she replies within 24 hours, and follows up again when the product is in stock...no other supplement company that I have used does that...NONE!
I feel like I have found family that I have never met before, and I am honored and privileged to have adopted N2BM family into my bodybuilding lifestyle. No more sub-par supplements for Muscle Addiction...only the best my hard earned money can buy from N2BM from here on out. My wife is going to shoot me once she sees our account and all the supplements I will get from N2BM...but I will say "honey, I get 15% off my orders, so I am actually saving money!" That's right, 15% off every time! Life just got better with the Need to Build Muscle team! If anyone hasn't treated themselves to some quality supplements that really kick ass from N2BM...then what are you waiting for? Don't hesitate any longer, get on it and I Needto, Shanna, and the rest of the team will not disappoint...and neither will their supplements!
I can say so much more, but this is just the beginning of my support for this unprecedented company...all of us need to spread the word, we need to be passing out samples as much as we can, let our Iron Brothers and Sisters see for themselves, I can guarantee that they too will be converted to the N2BM family as I have been! I'm never looking back...I am looking into the future of my Need to Build Muscle and am an advocate for life !

I had originally posted this testimonial on the NTBM forum on October 29, 2011. Nathan had also called me one morning while I was on my way out the door to go to work and was kind of taken back that a CEO of a supplement company was taking time to call me and felt bad when I asked to call him back when I got to the office. Nathan Chase, as well as Shanna Chase (who by the way was customer service for NTBM!), and Theresa who is the new girl taking charge of customer service, whom I have had the pleasure of communicating with in the past week regarding one of my complicated orders, she too is another decedent from the Iron Angel (my name for Nathan Chase) are great people to work with and no other supplement company has treated me the way they have...NONE!!! I called Nathan back, he took my call and we had a nice conversation.

His passion to help others is a blessing to all of us...he is helping me personally with...as embarrassing as it is to publicize it...with some gyno issues, and is continuing to help me not only get rid of it without surgery, but has educated me as to how to keep it away setting up my supplementation the correct way! I just received a PM on EF from him last night just saying "how are you doing bro?"...yeah, you tell me what CEO of a company does that! Nathan Chase that's who! This guy didn't even know me, but now after phone conversations, PM's, e-mails, threads, I try to keep in contact with him as much as he can give me his busy ass time (no joke, this guy does pull all nighters!). I should mention that I am privileged enough to be a representative for Need to Build Muscle now, Nathan has blessed me by inviting me onto the NTBM family (whom I love all of my brothers and sisters in my NTBM family!) and represent and spread the word of NTBM to the west coast and on these forums too! I am too one who is here for good, as well as NTBM, AM, EF, and a few others spreading the word about "Need to Build Muscle"!

When I read your thread I felt kind of embarrassed that yes there wasn't this on here giving praise to one of the most giving members in this society of bodybuilding and supplementation (I'm not going to leave out powerlifters or MMA), but I truly commend you on a beautiful write up my brother...which is why I had to jump on your coat tails!

Nathan, thank you from all of us here who know, work, have had the pleasure of acquainting, or personal care from you, as I said in my original post to you and Need to Build Muscle..."I can say so much more, but this is just the beginning of my support for this unprecedented company...all of us need to spread the word, we need to be passing out samples as much as we can, let our Iron Brothers and Sisters see for themselves, I can guarantee that they too will be converted to the N2BM family as I have been! I'm never looking back...I am looking into the future of my Need to Build Muscle and am an advocate for life!"

Please folks, keep this testimonial going, if Nathan Chase has touched your life or helped you in achieving your goals put it down here!!! I can promise you that you will regret not following NTBM into the future...this company is going to explode here in 2012 and we will all benefit from this man, my brother that I call "The Iron Angel"

Cheers to Nathan Chase and Need to Build Muscle in 2012!

Last edited:
Man Nate is a really cool guy! He helps people out all the time and I believe that's why he has such a successful company.

Thanks for all that MuscleAddiction!

BUMP !!!!

cmon guys we're all ntbm customers lets keep this going

mods - this deserves a sticky !

Another happy and loyal customer of Need to Build Muscle...she especially like the Better Protein Bars and the Rocky Road flavor Whey to Build Muscle protein...yummy!!!

Its very nice seeing some great happy customers giving back like this. Nate and NTBM have the best customer service in the business, and always go out of their way to make sure all the loyal customers are taken care of.

Great words brother!

when i was a total noob and was taking m drol for 8wks nate is the only one to set me stright. he educated me, told me where to look for good info, etc

if i didnt get his advice 3.5-4yrs back.....god, idk what would of happened.

Isn't she a cutie! Wearing daddy's 3XL sweatshirt!!! I will make Better Protein Bars (or my own homemade recipe when I run out of them) and she asks me to put them in her lunch to take to school...healthy snack!

Last edited:
Isn't she a cutie! Wearing daddy's 3XL sweatshirt!!! I will make Better Protein Bars (or my own homemade recipe when I run out of them) and she asks me to put them in her lunch to take to school...healthy snack!

That's awesome. I can't wait till the day my twi can work out with me. And drink my rocky road whey to build protein.

Have and your daughter tried the chocolate banana better protein bars ? They are my favorite !

Great! yea we all need to find a mentor, and Nate is great! I probably will give him a call next month or so when I get my pay check ;)

Back