Need to know how to handle this Gyno...please help!

Iron Gladiator

I'm Back
I just started a new cycle about a week ago. 500mg/week 5 test blend (Adropen from BD), and 400mg/week of Deca (BD). I have used both these compounds before, but this is the first time I have used them together. I have been running cycles for the past two years and this is the first time I have come across this side effect. Right from the get go I noticed that my one nipple was extremely sensitive, so I started taking 20mg of liquid Nolvadex from Researchology, after a couple of days the sensitivity did not dissipate, so I added 5 squirts of liquid Arimidex from Researchology to the 20mg of Nolvadex. It has been a week and although my nipple is a little less sensitive, the sensitivity is still there. I also notice a hardening underneath the nipple. What should I do? Stop the cycle, reduce the dosage, increase the Nolva/arimidex?

Last edited:
dont stop the cycle youll be sorry for that later, you should wait and see whats happen and also reduce the dosage of those steroids.
nolva is not good be taking with deca you should use aromasin, the nolva can get your gyno worse...

Don't stop your cycle, yet. Dropping your doses will do nothing, you're running all long esters so it would take a while.

Arimidex isn't strong enough at this point......

Letro would be the way i'd go.... if you have axcess to human grade Tamoxifen i'm sure it would do the trick.

People underestimate how important it is to run human grade AI's, they're far superior to any research chem supplier.

I get sensitive and hardening on everyone of my cycles. Take the nolva and listen to the exp. bros here and you'll be fine. Its part of the the pain to gain stuff. The little bit you'll have will dissipate after you finish your cycle more than likely.

Unfortunately, if it got to the point where there is hardning under the nippled, it's going to be there after you discontinue. My experience is that after you slowly discontinue the cycle, your gyno will reduce by about 50%. It usually willl not show unless you diet down to a low BF. I got that shit from taking an injection, oh I mean oral, 5-androstendiol from syntrax innovations when they were barely a company. Most don't know those guys used to play the angles all the time. Anyway, I had the worst gyno ever. Shit hardened up and my nips were as soar as hell. They itched at first, than soar, than knots underneath. Discontinue the cycle slowly and use some Letrozole. Than you may want to do the HCG, CLOMID, NOLVADEX protocal. If your gyno just started, it may go away, but from what I have seen if your nips get knots underneath. It's permanent. Surgery would get rid of it. I ended up getting mine cut out. Costed me $2500.00! Insurance wouldn't cover it either, even though what I took was OTC at the time. Your health is in no danger though. Stay away from that high dose test. A lot of people have the problem you are having with them. Or at least lower the dose and cydce it out longer.

First and foremost you're biggest mistake is using Nolva with Deca. Nolva INCREASES prosterone expression. So it's more likely to cause than cure Deca gyno.
I suggest you get Cabaser and AIFM. Use .5mg EOD of cabaser and 2 sprays twice a day of AIFM.

Thank you for your advice. I will stay on cycle and stop the nolvadex. I have ordered Letrozole. And I will look into picking up Cabaser, where can I get this item?

Back