Need2Burn Log

envrchic

Thanks for the opportunity NTBM! I’m logging a 4-5 week run on the new Need2Burn Fat Burner.

I am a 31 year old female
Current weight is 135lbs
5’5
Body Fat % is unknown. I have some visible muscle definition but I’d like more so my goal is to visibly see a difference. I’m also going to shoot to drop 8lbs by the end of my run on N2Burn.

I keep a log of my nutrition on Fitday.com. I’m aiming for 1700-1900 calories and a 40/40/20 ratio.

I’ve just begun my third week on P90X. I added a morning HIIT or steady cardio to my daily workout. So I do AM cardio and PM P90. I skip the Kempo and do a 4 mile run instead. I also go my favorite yoga studio for Vinyasa Flow instead of doing the YogaX.

Day 1 (today):
1 pill at 7:15am and 1 pill at 1:00 (thought I’d start easy due to the sensitivity I get with some fat burners). Tomorrow I’m going to bump up to 2 AM pills and 1 PM pill. I didn’t really feel a difference with today dosage.

1385 calories 27g fat (18%), 113g carbs (33%), 163g protein (48%)

AM - 20min HIIT on the bike, PM - Chest, Back & Abs

I’m planning on logging on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

your diet looks really good,and the work out plan seems solid.sounds like you have a great base to start with.are you planning on competition or just looking damm fine?:kiss:

Nice, Im interested to see how this works for you. Do you have some beginning pics or an estimated bf? Since its a fat burner, thats important! ;)

Hello,

Tuesday (Day 2): Morning weight 133lbs. I increased my dosage today and took 2 N2Burn at 8:45am then did the P90X Plyometrics, great workout! Had a churning belly for about two hours but went away. Increase in energy with no jitters.

Took 1 N2Burn at at 2pm (still easing my way into it), did not feel a boost of energy but felt good. I was even able to take a short nap around 4pm.

Did the P90X Chest & Back workout that evening, another great workout.

Nutrition for day 2: 1544 calories 37/38/24 - having a hard time reaching my goal range of 1700-1900 calories

Day 3, Wednesday:
Morning weight: 132.8
At 6:30am, I took 2 N2Burn and experienced a churning belly again but felt great with an increase in energy, had a great 4 mile morning run.
I had a horrible day at work so my spirits were dampened but increase my afternoon dosage to 2 N2Burns at 1pm. It was hard noticing a mid-day lift because I was so bummed but left work early and had a great p90X Shoulder & Arm workout! No churning belly with the afternoon dosage of 2!

Nutrition: 1506 calories 37/36/27

Sweet, got my log back!

Thursday, Day 4 on N2Burn:
Morning weight 132 =)
8am took 2 N2Burn then had a great HIIT Bike for 30min...nice flow of energy....still no jitters AND no upset belly today =)

2pm took another 2 N3Burn....felt a nice focus in class today, usually by this time I'm a little sleepy and I'll usually stop for a redbull.

Had an excellent P90X Shoulder & Arm workout!

Nutrition: 1720 calories, 46/23/31

Been sleeping pretty well too....latest I take N2Burn is usually 2pm....

Friday, Day 5:
Morning weight: 132.2
5am 2 N2Burn then had breakfast about 30min later and went to work....I felt great today...I work an early shift on Fridays so I'm usually still a little sleepy on my way to work...not today....again no churning belly =)

Took another 2 N2Burn at 11:30, 30 min before meal 3....it was a busy work day and had great energy throughout the day.

Had an excellent 4 mile run at 5:30.

Nutrition: 1573 calories, High Carb day =) 30/44/26

Rested on day 6, Saturday, but still took my AM dosage of 2 N2Burn and did experience a bubbly belly again....it went away about 2hrs later. I also took my PM dosage of 2 in the afternoon.

I seem to only experience a bubbly stomach in mornings when I have breakfast 30min later. If I take my morning dosage then do cardio on an empty stomach I'm fine...until I eat something....then the upset stomach goes away about 2 hrs later...its weird.

I've been eating the same thing for breakfast for about 4 months:
1/4 or 1/2 cup of oatmeal
A couple shakes of cinnamon
1/2 to 1 cup of almond milk
1 tbsp of almond butter
and either 1/2 c of fresh strawberries or blueberries

Along with my AM and PM N2Burn dosage I take:
A daily Multi-Vitamin
Fish Oil
Ginseng
Green Tea
CLA
Glucosamin
Gingko (AM)
Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc
Taurine (AM & PM)

I've been on most of these supplements for years. I added Ginseng, Green Tea, and Gingko about a year ago. I added Taurine when I began the N2Burn (500mg in the AM and 500mg in the PM).

Besides the churning stomach issue, my energy level is great, I sleep well, and I've lost a few pounds. I'm planning on continuing with the N2Burn, I hope its just my body getting use to the new fat burner.

Back