Need2slin, HCgenearte, Gear -my log and review

good workout tonight.
sweated more during but possibly it is because of warmer weather.
All in all - normal day at the gym for me.
Next one is on Saturday - it will be my leg day.

i was told that Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is bullshit unless used on cycle to stop the ole boys from crumbling and its especially even more useless in pill form..

when I wasnt on hrt I only use it the last 4-5weeks of cycle leadign upto but NOT into post cycle therapy (pct). meaing I stopped the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as i started PCT.

I never rec it for whole cycle.
you can desensitiz them with to much usage of HCG.
and the HCGenerate is better, no needles and you can take it easly.

GUYS!!!

this thread is about HCgenerate, Gear and need2slin

I think there is a separate area where you can discuss what someone said about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) etc.

You guys are high jacking my log.

I made it to be helpful to those who interested in the stack I am using. It will be a waste of my effort if this thread fills up with irrelevant info.
If you got relevant questions I would gladly answer.

Last edited:
yesterday was a recovery day, I was sore from Thursday's workout and usually I am even more sore the next day. But today there was almost no soreness. Looks like the recovery has improved. I'm interested if this is how it is going to be from now on.
Another thing to note - my appetite is UP. Yesterday i was HUNGRY all day.

Today was a normal good leg day with nothing to note other than I seem to be able to go deeper on my squats with maximum weight. Usually with max weight I do not go all the way down as I feel I would not get up.

when I wasnt on hrt I only use it the last 4-5weeks of cycle leadign upto but NOT into post cycle therapy (pct). meaing I stopped the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as i started PCT.

I never rec it for whole cycle.
you can desensitiz them with to much usage of HCG.
and the HCGenerate is better, no needles and you can take it easly.

exactly.

Now as for the log he is running the products solo and getting great results. Just go's to show how good the products are.

so here goes ... today is 7th day I am on this stack. I recovered alright after my leg day on Saturday and was supposed to hit the gym yesterday but could not. I was quite unexcited about the stack for the last 2 days. I did not feel anything out of ordinary really. My libido did not change, though it is high to begin with. I felt the same as usual. Just a bit higher appetite.
I did not expect much going to the gym today either. Last Thursday,my upper body day, I did ok ... probably 95% of my max since I was still recovering from cold.
Today was a different story though.

here is what I did (these are total rest-pause reps)

my PB (before) ==>Today
BB press 70s x16 ==> 70s x17 (+1 rep)
Mill press 45s x20 ==> 45s x23 (+3 reps)
Tricep ext 25s x23 ==> 25s x28 (+5 reps)
Cl grip pldn 170 x15 ==> 180 x14 (+10lb -1 rep)
T-bar row 135 x20 ==> 175 x17 (+40lb -3 reps) (put more weight and had a bit more rest between sets so not exactly apples to apples)

What I noticed is - the muscles tire differently. After I feel that I got the last rep I am able to squeeze a couple of more and they are slow reps that I struggle for 10-15 seconds with .... pushing and pushing ... and it is slowly going inch by inch...
Usually my last rep is when I am stuck ... and that's it ... now the muscles still respond and get at least two more reps. pretty cool

I attribute this to need2slin more than anything but I might be wrong.
I am liking it so far.

Last edited:
so here goes ... today is 7th day I am on this stack. I recovered alright after my leg day on Saturday and was supposed to hit the gym yesterday but could not. I was quite unexcited about the stack for the last 2 days. I did not feel anything out of ordinary really. My libido did not change, though it is high to begin with. I felt the same as usual. Just a bit higher appetite.
I did not expect much going to the gym today either. Last Thursday,my upper body day, I did ok ... probably 95% of my max since I was still recovering from cold.
Today was a different story though.

here is what I did (these are total rest-pause reps)

my PB (before) ==>Today
BB press 70s x16 ==> 70s x17 (+1 rep)
Mill press 45s x20 ==> 45s x23 (+3 reps)
Tricep ext 25s x23 ==> 25s x28 (+5 reps)
Cl grip pldn 170 x15 ==> 180 x14 (+10lb -1 rep)
T-bar row 135 x20 ==> 175 x17 (+40lb -3 reps) (put more weight and had a bit more rest between sets so not exactly apples to apples)

What I noticed is - the muscles tire differently. After I feel that I got the last rep I am able to squeeze a couple of more and they are slow reps that I struggle for 10-15 seconds with .... pushing and pushing ... and it is slowly going inch by inch...
Usually my last rep is when I am stuck ... and that's it ... now the muscles still respond and get at least two more reps. pretty cool

I attribute this to need2slin more than anything but I might be wrong.
I am liking it so far.

Give the HCGenerate a bit more time as for the Need2Slin, the extra reps it gives you really helps in overall gains in my experience,

Give the HCGenerate a bit more time as for the Need2Slin, the extra reps it gives you really helps in overall gains in my experience,

Thats what I have seen from my buds on Needs supps and will find out for myself very soon but if it's like all of Need2s other supps then I am totally confident in this for sure!

gator

had a pretty good leg workout today.

same thing as before ... I am able to squeeze a few more reps for each exercise.

I finally feel that HCGenerate has started to kick in and my body produces more test. Nothing drastic but still noticeable.

had a pretty good leg workout today.

same thing as before ... I am able to squeeze a few more reps for each exercise.

I finally feel that HCGenerate has started to kick in and my body produces more test. Nothing drastic but still noticeable.

Yup it gets better with continous use.

Would GEAR have any negative effect while on keto? Maybe MMA can answer that when he gets here. I dont want to take anything that will take me out of keto.

Back