Needing clarification on tren night sides

louman

Does tren just cause night sweats which cause insomnia
Or does it amp you up and just not allow to to fall asleep.

Also anybody that has experienced tren insomnia or night sweats how does this affect your workouts I would imagine not much since it's so strong u still throw up weights I u can get ur mind right.

I'm on npp now and it's fucking upy sleep and I feel like shit I tell myslwf there's no way I'm gonna lift today but I manage to get the weight up and get into it once I suck it the fuck up haha. I'd imagine tren would be the same.

Running 100mg/ed tren A along 250-300mg sust/week... First 2-3 weeks I didn't get night sweats at all, slept well and all that... But nowI'm 4 weeks in, sides kicked in; I can deal with insomnia, the thing I hate about it is that the night are really long.. I usually wake up 3-5 times a night cause of night sweats/take a piss. When I wake up I'm energetic, its hard to get back to bed.. But my workout does not suffer at all, I gained a lot of strenght at start, and I'm maintaining the strenght gains even on a 800-1000 calorie deficit. Muscles growing a lot.. its really strong stuff. Bad night of sleep doesn't seem to affect gains. You're not gonna tell yourself ''there's no way I can't lift today'' I almost garantee it.. Really energetic feeling

Also anybody that has experienced tren insomnia or night sweats how does this affect your workouts I would imagine not much since it's so strong u still throw up weights I u can get ur mind right.

I'm on npp now and it's fucking upy sleep and I feel like shit I tell myslwf there's no way I'm gonna lift today but I manage to get the weight up and get into it once I suck it the fuck up haha. I'd imagine tren would be the same.

Both. It raises aggression levels more than most AAS more than most brothers have experienced using other AAS, and it causes night sweats, depending on the dose. If you continue running tren your body well adapt to a point, but night sweats are to be expected.

LP

What's the point of this thread? Are you actually going to run tren in the near future?

If you are on cycle and you dont feel like lifting I'm willing to be your e2 levels are outa whack

Bro, I feel like you just got on the forum a few months ago and I feel like you're just running anything and everything you can get your hands on without stopping at all. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but you shouldn't be thinking about tren yet. That's for certain. You need a break. Don't Fuck yourself up, bro.

If you are on cycle and you dont feel like lifting I'm willing to be your e2 levels are outa whack

What I meant is being sleepy can hurt
Motivation but once I start I'm good and get motivated

When I sleep well I am itching to workout all day

Bro, I feel like you just got on the forum a few months ago and I feel like you're just running anything and everything you can get your hands on without stopping at all. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but you shouldn't be thinking about tren yet. That's for certain. You need a break. Don't Fuck yourself up, bro.

Too late I may have fucked myself up already. Been on for almost a year now. A year in July.

I've only ran test with a couple of blast.
Deca, dbol, anadrol, npp, and masteron. With some bunk anvar or very underadosed var.

I am very well aware that I will probably have to be on trt for life.

I'm getting off the npp
I plan to do a summer re comp. anavar, masteron and test

Then will back down to trt dose of test at 200mg test weekly.

I'm not at a point in my life where I can get off now and deal with the low test as I suffer from severe anxiety and depression.

I know when I'm on just test @ 500mg weekly and them anadrol
I am very happy

Seems like when I add in deca or npp it fucks with me emotionally

Any thoughts on if masteron could cause any issues? I have yet to run masteron with just test
Or alone. I've only ran it with npp which I know nandrolone fucks with me. So I will be stsying away from it for a log time maybe even for ever.
Having said that I'm sure tren is a huge no no for me.

I don't thnk anavar will mess with me.
My thoughts are the prolactin is what's cuasing me issues.

Please don't judge or insult me as I'm already aware I've done some stupid ass shit
Don't waste ur time telling me.
I'm in the process of fixing myslwf through
Behavioral therapy. And trying to stick with just compounds that won't fuck with me and like I said after summer re comp I will do a trt themaune try to
Come off when mentally stable

you ask a lot of questions... and then you get a lot of answers from a lot of people here trying to help you... and then you don't listen. I don't get it.

I hope you know that if you are past your genetic potential (like most should be that hav been blasting and cruising for a year) that if you come off and try to recover hpta that you will shrink all the way down to where you were before

I'm not sure that prolactin sides would have something to do with your ''mental issue''. I believe its not a side effect of prolactin ... I'll have to say that bloodwork would be a good idea at this point to see where your hormones are at; after a year of being on theres some stuff that can go out of whack. If you're coming off you're probably going to need a lot of time to recover.... That said, that means you'll lose a considerable amount of gain. You have to be prepared to deal with this. You're the one who know if you did stupid shit, its your body . if you dont mind pinning for the rest of your life, and are happy with this, who am I to say you'Re stupid if you're happy with this situation. non-sense.. you're the only one who can judge yourself

Sam is right. I hope I wasn't the one that offended you. I'm sure you know me well enough by now to know I only worry about the bros safety. We have all ducked up here and there. I certainly have!

As far as masteron messing with your emotions, it makes me more aggressive, but not by a lot. I hit on every woman I see, but most aas does this for me.

Just know the consequences of your decisions and be sure that you can live with them. If you can't then get off, run a hardcore pct and check your blood often. If necessary then see an endocrinologist.

I hope your first cycle didn't turn into a year long blast and cruise, but I think that might be the case. Just be more cautious in the future and don't overdo it. More is not better in this game, at least when it comes to aas usage.

As for lifetime trt... I'm on it and it gets old. .. quick. Good luck either way.

Back