first tren ace cycle log while on trt.

I appretiate it Repo!!
Yeah, I would like to check out whatever you can send me on it. It must be some book for that retail price...whoa!!!
Thanks brother!

View attachment 564186
The vascularity from tren is ridiculous!! When I'm in the middle of a workout it's just sick.
I chuckle when I get those stares....U know the stares fellas...like Wtf is that dude on!?!?!? Lololol!!!

Hows it goin brother you must be nearly at the end of your cycle now have you got any before and after pics from this run hows it goin with the sleep

yo B! Sadly enough, it has come to the end of this run. Curious to see if I keep the gains which werent so much gains in size rather vascularity, definition & i did get a bit thicker. I may bump test up a bit for about a month to see if that helps. My next blast wony be until around fall (sept., oct.). Ill do a winter bulk. You can bet tren will be part of it too...lol! Just have the pics I been posting throughout good brother. I suppose I could post the first one & last one next to each other tho...

Yea bro throw em up give us all a good looksee . Haha the end the worst part of anycycle . Just started mine just test 500mg a week 1 ml lgd daily and ghrp6 100mcg 3 times a day with cjc same dose 3 times a day and if i can get some deca in time ill throw a bit of that in aswell ;-) should be a good one

I was thinking about it but its all pretty basic shit bro theres probley 500 logs on here of that same cycle or close to it today was day 1 so already starting it late if i do haha

so I did my last tren shot a few days ago, calve shot. Well muther fucka if I dont have an abcess in my calve/ankle. Well my whole calve/ ankle/foot is swollen. IDK WTF happened. Went to see dr yestrerday and she gave me two different antibiotics to take. Going back to see her today on her request as she want to make sure the infection doesnt spread. If so, Ill have to go to ER to get IV antibiotics. Its od this shit happened, I dont know why. Dealing with it now tho. She said wanted to make sure its not flesh eating virus....great!!!
Ill get some pics up after this shit is over. Just a touch worried here..as Ive never had any isues before this.:-(

Not good brother hope its all ok for you mate is your leg red from infection ? Or like a pinkish color . You should get yourself off to hospital anyway iv antibiotics kick the ass of regular pills . Ive herd that some infections from aas are pretty serious becuse when the aas user pins its so deep into the muscle thats its hard for antibiotics to kill the infection. Ah you were going so well i once injected test into a lymph node my whole leg blew up and it was sore and itchy for weeks is your leg similar to that???

so I did my last tren shot a few days ago, calve shot. Well muther fucka if I dont have an abcess in my calve/ankle. Well my whole calve/ ankle/foot is swollen. IDK WTF happened. Went to see dr yestrerday and she gave me two different antibiotics to take. Going back to see her today on her request as she want to make sure the infection doesnt spread. If so, Ill have to go to ER to get IV antibiotics. Its od this shit happened, I dont know why. Dealing with it now tho. She said wanted to make sure its not flesh eating virus....great!!!
Ill get some pics up after this shit is over. Just a touch worried here..as Ive never had any isues before this.:-(

Do NOT inject into your calves. Lol.

I laugh because I have been there and I dont think I even need to explain why NOT to pin calves as you have first hand experince to tell you why not too :)

Looking good in the Avi BTW!

Solider , keep us updated now that the ride is over.... let's see how them gains hold up for you

I'm now 2 weeks in on test 800 and tren a 100eod. I also am using prop 100eod for first 4 weeks.
I have some t3, I may introduce it in a month or 2 but first I wanna see how the tren does me
So far things are getting very interesting!

Solider , keep us updated now that the ride is over.... let's see how them gains hold up for you

I'm now 2 weeks in on test 800 and tren a 100eod. I also am using prop 100eod for first 4 weeks.
I have some t3, I may introduce it in a month or 2 but first I wanna see how the tren does me
So far things are getting very interesting!

WoW!! If you can handle 100eod you oughta see some nice gains coming assuming you are bulking. Good luck. Always use an alcohol swab, lol.
Well, I woke up today and for the past 2 days the pain in my lower leg has been a 5-6 on a scale to 10, it has now almost completely subsided, the pain. its safe to say that the antibiotic regimin the dr has put me on is working, thank God!! My leg is still a bit stiff from being so swolen but definantly getting better. Thanks again guys for checking in on me:)

Anzel: I was thinking about bumping my test dose to 500/wk, from 250/wk, for about a month in hopes to help keep gains, then drop back down to trt dose. Just a thought so far. Any recommendations??

Back