Needle guage with certain AAS?

!@#$%^&

Id like to know the smallest effective guage for Prop, EQ, and Fina, without it being a pain in the butt to squeeze through the needle.

If you warmed it up under warm/hot running water for 3 minutes or so, you should be able to run a 25 w/o any prob's.

DRveejay11 said:
If you warmed it up under warm/hot running water for 3 minutes or so, you should be able to run a 25 w/o any prob's.

I agree 100% w/ this. I used to use 22 and 23; now I almost always use 25's, and heat the oil first, for just 30-60 seconds; it REALLY makes a big difference.

Reason i ask is, i dont want any scars if i do site injections. Your all sayin all of those will b fine if i run them under warm water? 25g? How long under water?

TooPowerful4u said:
Reason i ask is, i dont want any scars if i do site injections. Your all sayin all of those will b fine if i run them under warm water? 25g? How long under water?

There's no way to completely avoid scar tissue; just minimize it.
Use HOT water, out of the tap is hot enough. I run 45-60 seconds usually. Oil's nice and thin, goes easily thru a 25 g.

buffdoc said:
There's no way to completely avoid scar tissue; just minimize it.
Use HOT water, out of the tap is hot enough. I run 45-60 seconds usually. Oil's nice and thin, goes easily thru a 25 g.

Exactly......;)

how do you run the syringe under water and keep it sterile.. do you remove the needle.. but wont the water still touch part of the syringe where the juice will come through?

Rollon said:
Put the syringe in a ziplock bag and then heat it with the water.

pure genius!! j/k sorry didnt think of that..

i really have to try this cause my last shot took way to long and my hands are not that steady... any tips for keeping a steady hands.. maybe it was just nerves..

Why a zip lock??? Just draw it up, put the cap back on the pin, run the water over it for a minute or so, and then switch pins with a new sharp one.

Back