Needle help

Larder

So I'm ready to start my first cycle. Got my sust etc...all the stuff that should be harderto get. So the wife swings by the pharmacy on her way home to pick up some needles and runs into trouble.

Apparantly in Florida buying needles is perfectly legal. When you go to a pharmacy, you don't need a prescription. You also aren't required to show a prescription that would require a needle.
No, in Florida apparantly the store policy is to keep them behind the counter and make the customer tell you a story you believe - while being as difficult as possible in the process.

The thought did occur to me: what if I was a heroine adict? Would I just now have to share? What kind of fucking sense does that make? Some complicated way to get me to end up buying AIDS meds?

Anyway, rant off. She told the guy they were for her sister who's diabedic - which is obviously the wrong size for it. What's the best thing to say to get the least amount of hassle?

tell them you're on hormone replacement therapy if you have to tell them anything. or just tell them to shut the fuck up and give you the needles.

BTW part of the reason they do this is that they'd rather have heroin addicts able to purchase clean needles rather than re-use ones or share them.

I ran into that same problem too my first time around, I just bought them online. No need to talk to a dickhead/bitch behind the counter.

You type faster than I.:madflip:

Something like 80 words a minute which earned me the nickname "Mr. Secretary" in high school. Through the magic of chemistry and the knowledge gained on this board I can safely say I would beat the ever living sh*t out of every person that called me that :agreed:

EDIT: That sounds shallow. I don't take gear for those reasons at all. But it's a nice perk.

i like epoxy's suggestions, when she asks you why you need them, ask her where she buys her underwear. Hopefully this will get the point across to mind her own fucking business.

Like the others have said, The Needle Beast is excellent. They can usually get your order to you in under a week, very easy to deal with!

Back