needle help

3cc 23gauge 1.5'' for glutes and 1'' for delts. only go in 3/4 of the way though. use 1.5s for quads 3/4s of the way

i use 23 guage, 1" long for everything. im pretty lean so the fat on my ass isnt very thick at all so the 1" seems fine for the glutes.

i just bought some 25 x 3/4 inch to do bis and tris.

i had a buddy using a 3/4 inch long for an entire cycle and he stuck his ass every week. he saw sick gains so he was obviously absorbing the juice, so i figure a 1.5" really isnt necessary unless u have a really high bf, like over 16% or something.

I use 25g also but I too have gyno so may fall into the fem category. And cobras is beyond gyno look at his avi

what size needles shud i use for injecting test?

if its ur first time ever, then use a 25 gauge 1 1/2inch needle to ur buttcheeks cuz anything bigger than a 25 is just going to kill ur motivation on injectables. u can use a bigger gauge later on, as u will find out fast that it takes pretty damn long to empty the gear into ur muscle with a 25 gauge. me i personally use a 22 gauge 1 1/2" for my test and deca that i combine into one syringe and i know i'll get flamed for disclosing that, but i only inject each buttcheek every two weeks

if its ur first time ever, then use a 25 gauge 1 1/2inch needle to ur buttcheeks cuz anything bigger than a 25 is just going to kill ur motivation on injectables. u can use a bigger gauge later on, as u will find out fast that it takes pretty damn long to empty the gear into ur muscle with a 25 gauge. me i personally use a 22 gauge 1 1/2" for my test and deca that i combine into one syringe and i know i'll get flamed for disclosing that, but i only inject each buttcheek every two weeks

there is nothing wrong with combining test and deca in a syringe...I combine tren, test, hcg...and others in one. Also its better on your muscle if you spend 30 seconds to push in the oil....I can push 2ml through a 25g in about 15 sec...id say thats plenty fast

there is nothing wrong with combining test and deca in a syringe...I combine tren, test, hcg...and others in one. Also its better on your muscle if you spend 30 seconds to push in the oil....I can push 2ml through a 25g in about 15 sec...id say thats plenty fast

man u got a serious case of gyno from the looks of ur avatar. lol

even with a 22 gauge my injection takes longer than 15 seconds because if it goes in too fast then i just get more pain afterwards, but this is just me

25g, 1 inch everywhere except glutes, where I use 25g 1.5 inch. I like to get in there real deep like.

man u got a serious case of gyno from the looks of ur avatar. lol

even with a 22 gauge my injection takes longer than 15 seconds because if it goes in too fast then i just get more pain afterwards, but this is just me

ya thats what i was saying...slower is better. I can only push fast after its been a few weeks and I dont feel anything anymore..

and ya bro...I love my titties :)

man, i've been pushing a 25 1.5 in the thigh since the start. Maybe I should switch to a 25 1" from here on out. As long as I get the same results no need to drive it any deeper than I need.

I've started with 21g 1" for everything - but that's too thick for most! :D

Now I use 23 & 25.

I like getting them from RUI because they have Terumo which are the best I've seen. :)

Back