Needs ideas on cycle

taboo74

I have 2 vils of EQ 500mg/ml 10 ml vil what should I stack with it ???
And How should I stack it?? for a 10 week cycle..( I am not a rookie at this stuff just want some ideas on it )..... thanks for the help

Welcome to the board !!

What are your stats (age, wt, ht), goals for cycle and cycle experience

.....I'm also going to move to the Anabolic forum

my stats

age 29 , ht 6"2, wt 220 lbs
I want to get to about 250lbs this is about my 7th cycle i have mixed and matched before on cycles just want other people's ideas on it ...

right know i am on 750mg sus a week with 40 mg Winstrol (winny) tabs a day,
50 mg provion a day, with liq Nova.. clomid to follow at the end of my last shot... thxs for the help

500 ml ...yes

it's UD...i want to bulk and cut at the same time ... slow quality..muscule..thxs for the reply

yeah, i've done EQ/Enanthate and EQ/Sust before. you adding the EQ in with the sust750mg? if so that is exactly what i did, EQ at 600mg. i think Winstrol (winny) is a waste if your looking to gain weight.

sry mix up

this is for my next cycle the EQ 500,and what ever??
I was woundering what i should stack it with...... the rest of the message was what i am on right now , just to let you all know what i have done before..sry about the mix up

i wou ld run a singal ester also. IMO take some Enanthate with the EQ and some d-bol. that should get you good. mon weds fri 1 cc of each. that's what im taking and i love it. im now throwing in some prop. on weds 1 cc in each bie just to see how that works.
tweeter

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Yeah, I like this combo also!

EQ@600mgs./week
Test Enan.@750mgs./week
D-bol@30-35mgs./ED

goddamnit you stole my exact second cycle! lol. oh wait i used Sustanon (sust), never mind. almost stole my second cycle :D. i too now prefer enanthate over the blends. i think most that have used both figure it out eventually. but Sustanon (sust) is plentiful and cheap.....so its tempting to jump on it instead of enanthate.

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Yeah, I like this combo also!

EQ@600mgs./week
Test Enan.@750mgs./week
D-bol@30-35mgs./ED

You can def reach your goasl on this cycle. Good luck and let us know what you came up with bro.:afro:

Back