Never again in the quads!

Matt Jax

Hey yo peeps,

I did my 1st pin monday morning and only today does my leg feel slightly better.

The injection site was fine, the pain was just above my knee and boy did it hurt. I couldn't walk properly, let alone work my legs!

I did my 2nd pin thursday in the glute and, I feel no pain at all. Slightly tender around injection site, but nothing compared to the shot on monday!

I should of listened to all the peeps advising to shoot the glute....... :afro:

Hey yo peeps,

I did my 1st pin monday morning and only today does my leg feel slightly better.

The injection site was fine, the pain was just above my knee and boy did it hurt. I couldn't walk properly, let alone work my legs!

I did my 2nd pin thursday in the glute and, I feel no pain at all. Slightly tender around injection site, but nothing compared to the shot on monday!

lol, and your just on test.... I was wondering why you were shooting anywhere but the Butt. double lols

wtf is with all the "OMG it hurts to pin" threads. geez you got enough tampons for your sandy vagina? quit being a lil bitch.

ya it hurts so what. ive pinned my quads and have it hurt so bad i couldnt walk right and ive also pinned them and barely felt any soreness at all. but all in all who gives a shit. only legit reason anyone should complain is if its like infected or something.

/rant

Hey yo peeps,

I'll give u same advice I gave my buddy the other day, "just shoot it straight into your vagina.". Lmfao!!!!!!

wtf is with all the "OMG it hurts to pin" threads. geez you got enough tampons for your sandy vagina? quit being a lil bitch.

ya it hurts so what. ive pinned my quads and have it hurt so bad i couldnt walk right and ive also pinned them and barely felt any soreness at all. but all in all who gives a shit. only legit reason anyone should complain is if its like infected or something.

/rant

lol i accidently pinned in the same quad twice in a row, 3ml of Test prop + tren ace

i was walking like house for a week and a half

it's the risk you take

Try warming the dose under warm water before you shoot, but as was previously said, you'd be better off washing the sand out of your vagina first.

/rant

Yeah I don't really get it either. Am I one of the only guys who loves pinning ED and loves the post-shot soreness because it reminds me that I'm on test lol?

/rant

I'll give u same advice I gave my buddy the other day, "just shoot it straight into your vagina.". Lmfao!!!!!!

hahahaha-exactly, man the fuck up son!

You running test prop? That can be a tough ester, especially for a first timer. I pin nothing but my quads unless I'm running short ester compounds that force me to work more injection sites into the rotation. Pin the outer portion of the quad about mid way between the knee and hip bone. Basically, right through the IT band. The nerves and blood vessels along that area are much less dense than the top portion of the quad. Eventually you will build up a tolerance to the injection site pain.

/rant

Wtf are you smoking?

This thread is does not say "OMG its hurts to pin". I was merely stating the fact, that I should of listened to the pros, who advised me to shoot in the glutes.

If you don't like posts like these, then I have a suggestion for you..................

DON'T FUCKING READ THEM!

Thanks for all the bros who commented positively. And a big FUCK YOU to all those who made sarcastic comments.

you need a tissue there buddy?

Dawson-Crying-dawsons-creek-1445426-640-480-540x4051-490x367.jpg

Hey man i read these types of threads all the time. You have to think you are injecting a fairly large amount of a foreign substance into your body. You are jabbing a puece of hard metal into you tightly woven muscle fibers. So yeah it will hurt! But the pain is temporary and if you do inject there again the pain will decrease, over time you wont notice it at all. I always tell new guys to try quads an stick it out because if you move on to more advanced cycles and higher volume injections you need the realestate lol. The quads are an awesome spot and if you are running prop which is injected eod you can not only use glutes thats a sure way to get an infection and tons of hard paimful scar tissue. So tough it out and you will be thankful in the future.

lol dude your wayyyyyy to sensitive. you taking an AI? cause i think your estro might be a bit high... might be the root cause of the emotional sensitivity...

Hey man i read these types of threads all the time. You have to think you are injecting a fairly large amount of a foreign substance into your body. You are jabbing a puece of hard metal into you tightly woven muscle fibers. So yeah it will hurt! But the pain is temporary and if you do inject there again the pain will decrease, over time you wont notice it at all. I always tell new guys to try quads an stick it out because if you move on to more advanced cycles and higher volume injections you need the realestate lol. The quads are an awesome spot and if you are running prop which is injected eod you can not only use glutes thats a sure way to get an infection and tons of hard paimful scar tissue. So tough it out and you will be thankful in the future.

Thanks for that brother. It's good to know there are some helpful people on these boards and not just assholes like Misc.

Is it normal for it too hurt above the knee and nowhere near the inection site? That's what put me off tbh. I though I might of missed the muscle and it leaked down towards my knee or something?

lol dude your wayyyyyy to sensitive. you taking an AI? cause i think your estro might be a bit high... might be the root cause of the emotional sensitivity...

Sensitivity has nothing to do with it bro.

I just don't like being disrespected. I made a honest thread about my recent experience with injecting into the quads and you attack me, call me a lil bitch and other insults.......you expect me not to retaliate?

The purpose of these boards are for the users to inform and educate themselves......leave your negativity and your insults at the front door.

Thanks for that brother. It's good to know there are some helpful people on these boards and not just assholes like Misc.

Is it normal for it too hurt above the knee and nowhere near the inection site? That's what put me off tbh. I though I might of missed the muscle and it leaked down towards my knee or something?

I know exactly what your feeling bro. Kind of like a cramp on the upper outer part. I belive it is just the oil settling and also some irratation and inflamation from the introduction of a foreign sunstance. It might sound cliche but walk it off lol! Get the muscles moving to break up the oil blob it works trust me. Dont give up on uads yet you will need them lol

Back