New Board

jcp2

Community Veteran
Guys come and check out www.sculptedbyiron.com you should recognize some people over their, mvmaxx, and lawnsaver are mods over their along with myself and a host of other characters. Their is an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) forum run by swale and some other good stuff, so come on and check us out.

Approved by Biggie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried to go and got :

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

jcp2 said:
Guys come and check out www.sculptedbyiron.com you should recognize some people over their, mvmaxx, and lawnsaver are mods over their along with myself and a host of other characters. Their is an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) forum run by swale and some other good stuff, so come on and check us out.

Approved by Biggie.

I'm one of those other characters...lol:p

Just wanted to say thank you to the administration of Steriodology for letting us post this thread. We have a thread entitled "Friends and Family" in the anabolic forum at SBI. There you will find a link to Steroidology. This link will remain in the Friends and Family thread indefinately for letting us post this advertisement.

I'm glad we could become allies with such a great board today. Thanks again and I hope to see you all at Sculpted By Iron.

Dizzy -- 1 of the admins @ Sculpted By Iron

I'd also like to thank the admin for allowing JCP to post this as well...

Thank you very much Biggie...much respect...Steroidology is a great board even though I've just registered. I read it all the time as a guest.

Now, it'll be time to start contributing as well...

Once again,

Thank you...

Taz

fatchops said:
I just joined too....looks like a sweet board and my baby is over there.......Friscochick. love ya ;)

muah!!

Thanks hun!!
Everyone get on over there and check it out!

Thanks guys for letting us promote here too!

Yeah...we use the same host as Cuttinge Edge Muscle and they are down too. So I'm guessing it's the host. Hopefully it should be up soon.

Rick Collins has agreed to stop by a couple of times a month to answer questions regard Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and the Law. This should be a fine addition to the board. :)

Back