new cycle for 2017 log tren ace test p

blakey

I am banned!
Hey guys going to start a log of my cycle even though its nothing out of the ordinary i just thought it would be a good way of keeping my shit in order and something else for you guys to read

Any way its going to be low test maybe 350 moderate tren so maybe 400 500 mgs its my first dance with tren so dosages will be played around with accordingly . Ive got a few mates that prefer low test while on tren some like high but ill start out low and just see how i feel and let the tren do its job and maybe run a bit of mk 677 to get the gh and igf going aswell and i could throw in some fast acting slin but i think ill leave that out for now

Ill post up stats diet ect in my next post . Very keen to get some personal experience with tren any questions or answers please post them up what dosages you guys have run on similar cycles ect
Peace

Last edited:
B & A pics! Curious to see how you like tren and how it shreds you. I think, by experience and mostly what seems to be the way it's done these days, low dose test with higher dose tren is the way to go. I notice little to no tren sides plus add moderate dose of mast and libido stays strong. Now go get s8me gainzzz!!

Ill get some pics up asap been meaning to take a few for a while now .lol yea i basically stole your cycle dosages hahaha
I just dont see the point of running 700mgs of test a week while on tren i want the tren to do the work not the test
Plus ive herd that higher test can make some of the tren side effects worse so well see . I was tossing up between tren and d bol but i want to give my liver and kidneys a rest so i think tren was the less of 2 evils in that department

Any how did my first pin today 100 tren 100 prop keeping it simple and it was super smooth just about no pip at all lovely

currently I'm running 200mg test/wk with 575mg tren & 400 mast. Its been a great run. But lately I believe the tren is signaling me that times up. So just listen to your body bro. U should be good with 8-12 weeks. But you will know when its time. Eat a lot, try to sleep(lol), lift repeat!! (and fuck).:)

OH yeah, what you holding for prolactin?? Can I suggest running what ever you got. Don't wait for sides. I run prami daily at .5 mg and I'm good. I didn't my first go round with tren and trust me, I can tell the difference. I just think running your DA throughout will help. And you just feel better overall. Not to mention the positive sexual effects!!

currently I'm running 200mg test/wk with 575mg tren & 400 mast. Its been a great run. But lately I believe the tren is signaling me that times up. So just listen to your body bro. U should be good with 8-12 weeks. But you will know when its time. Eat a lot, try to sleep(lol), lift repeat!! (and fuck).:)

As arnie say humping and pumping lol
Thanks brother yea cals will be at about 5 grand 200 protein ect ahh yea not far off my dosages then very excited about this 1 looking good in the avi brother whatever your doing its working

OH yeah, what you holding for prolactin?? Can I suggest running what ever you got. Don't wait for sides. I run prami daily at .5 mg and I'm good. I didn't my first go round with tren and trust me, I can tell the difference. I just think running your DA throughout will help. And you just feel better overall. Not to mention the positive sexual effects!!

Ive got some caber i might pick up some prami wasn't planning on running it through out but i might now you say that i guess i wouldn't hurt and ai is my standard. 5 adex evrey 3rd day

As arnie say humping and pumping lol
Thanks brother yea cals will be at about 5 grand 200 protein ect ahh yea not far off my dosages then very excited about this 1 looking good in the avi brother whatever your doing its working

Hell yeah! thanks bro. Good call on the AI too

careful about what your post please.
Ah i didnt think there was any problems posting pics of gear i wasn't asking to buy anything or offering to sell anything? ?
And literally theres hundreds of guys on here that post pics of gear asking if this is legit or if anybody has heard of this lab ect and 1 of the pics was just mk from sarmsearch the board sponsors i rep for sorry i didnt think i broke any bord rules my bad

Last edited:
Ah i didnt think there was any problems posting pics of gear i wasn't asking to buy anything or offering to sell anything? ?
And literally theres hundreds of guys on here that post pics of gear asking if this is legit or if anybody has heard of this lab ect and 1 of the pics was just mk from sarmsearch the board sponsors i rep for sorry i didnt think i broke any bord rules my bad
not on this forum that is what the pic forum is for. and the labs you mentioned, we dont do that here.

ahh thats a great cycle, i will be running it as well once my sarm triple stack i done with!!!
def subbed, hope you get shredded af bro, good luck

You cant go wrong with prami imo. But never tried caber, just don't like some of the stuff ive heard/researched about it.

You cant go wrong with prami imo. But never tried caber, just don't like some of the stuff ive heard/researched about it.
I don't know how you guys deal with prami. Last time I took it I turned into a serial killer. Now Im not even sure why I took it...

first off, dont forget your caber or bromo to combat the elevated prolactin side effects. i prefer caber.

tren is the ultimate steroid as it can be used for bulking and cutting, doesn't aromatize, has an equal androgenic to anabolic ratio, fills you out while cutting you up. it does it all. we all know that.

but from my experience, to get the most out of tren you should run your test at the lowest dose possible. when you're running a steroid so strong i see no difference in running 175mg of test a week compared to 350... it wont make any difference apart from making you more watery regardless of estrogen control.

my first go with tren was 175mg test prop with 350mg a week tren. 2 weeks later i doubled up on my tren dose and stayed doing that for the next 3 months or so. 700mg of tren a week really really REALLY fucks with your head i dont care who you are or what your nature is, every thought that passes your mind on 700mg of tren a week IS COMPLETELY ILLUSORY. never again. i was huge though... and really pissed off.. all the time.. at everything.

i've had many rounds with tren since it is so amazing but i can't do more than 350mg a week.

even now that i'm doing 250mg test and 350mg tren a week (with 40mg tbol ED), i am still easily bothered but its something that i can control.

also, you don't realize how deep in the tren you are until you get off.

these days i'd rather just stick to some test, NPP, and masteron when i'm looking to cut up. no reason to lose my fucking mind and get caught up in shit that happened years ago just because i wanna look bigger. that's what high doses of tren does to you.

Back