New cycle..what do yall think

Bullseye Forever

Prince of Darkness
Im fixin to start another cycle of Testosterone cypoiante 250 at 750mg/week,Deca 200 at 400mg/week and D-Bol at 20mg/day for the 1st 4 weeks,i dont worry about my post cycle therapy (pct) cause im on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) threrapy and will be the rest of my life,thinking about adding Arimidex to this cycle....currently i am 6'5 277lb and a pretty good size guy,just wondering what of if any of you have ever run this stack before and what you though about it,thanks for the input

Test and Nandrolone Decanate is one of the best stacks out there IMO. The two go together perfectly and definetley good for bulking. Your doses are in a good range also. I like to run my Dianabol at a little bit of a higher dose at 35-40mg but ive ran at around 20mg long ago and was fine too, guess just depends on the person.

Last edited:
I disagree with the dbol and only because of my personal experiences with it. If you've never taken it, taking 50mg ED might just send you to estro lump heaven. I would start out like you were at 20mg ED and see how you respond to it....especially if you've never taken it before. I was only taking 30mg recently along with Letro and still got a gyno lump so it depends on the individual. I think most giving the advice they are, because they might not be sensitive to dbol or as sensitive. It won't hurt you to start out lower and work your way up. In fact, it could save you from much unwanted aggravation. The rest looks great and you should do very well with it.

I did not notice a difference in early gains with dbol(bd anabol)from 40 to 50 so it your call.
But did notice a difference in pumps and endurance when spacing the doses out 20mg in the mid-morning and 20mg at hr or 2 before the gym.

I did not notice a difference in early gains with dbol(bd anabol)from 40 to 50 so it your call.
But did notice a difference in pumps and endurance when spacing the doses out 20mg in the mid-morning and 20mg at hr or 2 before the gym.

That's a good point. It's always a good idea to space out your doses throughout the day as evenly as you can. I was doing 10mg every 8 hours. On a side note, I could always do a higher dose with the pink thais than I could with the NAPS dbol....their shit ain't no joke. Either the BD stuff I used was way underdosed or the NAPS Danabol is right on and I'm sensitive or it's overdosed. In any event, I would still start lower and see how it effects him. It's a pain in the ass right now for me having to melt a lump down with Letro.

I'm jealous of you all. Just two Dbol pills a day blow me up like a big wobbly water bed.

I hate to think what 5 a day would do to me. Tbol I'm fine with.

I agree with you about naps orals. They always seem very genourously dosed. Of the three brands of turinabol I've tried, I liked the GP the best. Nice little pink triangles.

The dbol I have are the blue hearts, I have hundreds left. Maybe they are strong, more likely Dbol just doesn't suit me. My mid-40s body just wants to turn it all into that long-lasting methylated estrogen derivative. I like to train like Zane, and keep dry and lean even when I'm bulking.

Very occasionally, if I've got aches and pains and don't want to work out, I take a dbol. The water it gives me just seems to get my creaking limbs moving, an hour later I'm bouncing those weights off my chest with impunity.

Last edited:
Back