New cycle, what do you think

lucky6914

Hey guys, im thinking of running a new cycle here in a couple of weeks. I've been thinking about it for awhile now. at First i was thinking a Test, Deca. cycle. But now im kinda changing my mind and thinking a just Test E. So i was thinking of running an oral along with it. Now im was thinking that Dbol would be good but i have really been wanting to try Anavar for some reason, just something new. So i had a couple questions. Would Anavar be ok to kickstart a Test E cycle with, or should i just go with Dbol. Also should i run Arimidex at .25mg ed or Novla at 10mg ed(and bump it up if i run into problem) through out the cycle. Also, im planning on getting some Cheque Drops, i was thinking of adding that in for the first couple weeks. Do you guys think i would need HCG for this cycle? I was thinking i wouldnt but thought i would double check thanks

i was thinking my cycle would look like this.

week
1-12 Test E 500mg per week. 250 M/Th
1-4 Kick Start Dbol 50mg ed or Anavar 50mg ed.
10-14 Anavar or Winstrol 50mg ed
1-14 Arimidex or Nolvadex
14-18 post cycle therapy (pct) Nolva and Clomid

lucky6914 said:
Hey guys, im thinking of running a new cycle here in a couple of weeks. I've been thinking about it for awhile now. at First i was thinking a Test, Deca. cycle. But now im kinda changing my mind and thinking a just Test E. So i was thinking of running an oral along with it. Now im was thinking that Dbol would be good but i have really been wanting to try Anavar for some reason, just something new. So i had a couple questions. Would Anavar be ok to kickstart a Test E cycle with, or should i just go with Dbol. Also should i run Arimidex at .25mg ed or Novla at 10mg ed(and bump it up if i run into problem) through out the cycle. Also, im planning on getting some Cheque Drops, i was thinking of adding that in for the first couple weeks. Do you guys think i would need HCG for this cycle? I was thinking i wouldnt but thought i would double check thanks

week
What are you trying to achieve? If you don't mind the water retention from d-bol; then run it. Otherwise, anavar@50mgs will give you good strength with NO water retention.

Drop the Nolva throughout, and save it for PCT. I recommend you run Proviron@ 50mgs ED, HCG will suffice.

armidex at .25-.50 mgs will be very lucrative.

Anavar is NOT a kickstarter in any way shape or form, Anavar (var) is a relatively mild Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that must be run for a long period of time for strength gains to become evident; 4 wks of it at the beginning of your cycle won't do shit plain and simple. Go with dbols instead, proviron or arimidex will suffice for controlling bloat but I would not recommend running them together, it's not dangerous but counter productive to the gains you are looking to get from the gear. Nolvadex should be kept for post cycle therapy (pct) and only used during your cycle when gyno symptoms appear, in which case take 20mg right away, another 20mg that night before bed, followed by an additional day or 2 of 20mg before bedtime. Once gyno symptoms go away discontinue, keep in mind if your very gyno prone you may have to do this more than once thruout your cycle. If I were you I'd run the cycle like this:

Test 500mg/wk 12wks
dbols 50mg/ed 1-4
Winny 50mg/ed 9-14
Nolva post cycle therapy (pct) for 3 wks run in a 60/40/20 fashion starting on wk 15

You'll notice I have the Winstrol (winny) at wks 9-14, this will help you keep your gains and keep you from crashing too hard. Running it like this enables you to still be "on" while your going thru the 2wk interval between your last injection and the time you start PCT. Winstrol is out of your system very quickly so running it right up to post cycle therapy (pct) won't cause any problems. Oh and you may want to consider running Tribulus at 3g ed from wks 13 thru post cycle therapy (pct) as this can also help you from crashing and keeping your gains, it has for me anyway.

Last edited:
milenko said:
Anavar is NOT a kickstarter in any way shape or form, Anavar (var) is a relatively mild Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that must be run for a long period of time for strength gains to become evident; 4 wks of it at the beginning of your cycle won't do shit plain and simple. Go with dbols instead, proviron or arimidex will suffice for controlling bloat but I would not recommend running them together, it's not dangerous but counter productive to the gains you are looking to get from the gear. Nolvadex should be kept for post cycle therapy (pct) and only used during your cycle when gyno symptoms appear, in which case take 20mg right away, another 20mg that night before bed, followed by an additional day or 2 of 20mg before bedtime. Once gyno symptoms go away discontinue, keep in mind if your very gyno prone you may have to do this more than once thruout your cycle. If I were you I'd run the cycle like this:

Test 500mg/wk 12wks
dbols 50mg/ed 1-4
Winny 50mg/ed 9-14
Nolva post cycle therapy (pct) for 3 wks run in a 60/40/20 fashion starting on wk 15

You'll notice I have the Winstrol (winny) at wks 9-14, this will help you keep your gains and keep you from crashing too hard. Running it like this enables you to still be "on" while your going thru the 2wk interval between your last injection and the time you start PCT. Winstrol is out of your system very quickly so running it right up to post cycle therapy (pct) won't cause any problems. Oh and you may want to consider running Tribulus at 3g ed from wks 13 thru post cycle therapy (pct) as this can also help you from crashing and keeping your gains, it has for me anyway.
I think you're misunderstood about Anavar. I wouldn't consider runnning anavar for a long period of time, that's definitely poor advice, i'm sure others would agree.

lucky6914 said:

week
Good advice so far.
On the subject of Cheque drops. I absolutely loved em. Incredible strength and weight gain and libido like ive never seen with ANY other AAS. Problem is they are the most toxic Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) there is....second to none they are toxic. I ran two cycles that were awesome and loved it BUT they are so damned toxic....even moreso than Anadrol that I wouldnt even consider them. They make you incredibly smooth but strong as an Ox!
Damn I miss that compound but wouldnt push the envelope with a third cycle with them in it...not even 4 wks.
Good luck.

To answer your question. Yes, I've ran anavar. please elaborate on my bad advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I certainly wouldn't call recommending running it for only 4 wks good advice.

To each their own man, whatever.

Last edited:
Back