New ECA

Ifrit

Well since the pussies discontinued Xenadrine RFA-1 I need to find another ECA stack what is the second best to this you guys would recommend?

i like my homemade ones... go to gas station, buy some Ephedrine HCl 25mg/tabs... and some no doze 200mg USP Caffeine, and some Cheap Bayer Aspirin... talk about zinging :)

grafix-gnc said:
i like my homemade ones... go to gas station, buy some Ephedrine HCl 25mg/tabs... and some no doze 200mg USP Caffeine, and some Cheap Bayer Aspirin... talk about zinging :)

i tried this today and it was unreal!! and cheap as hell!!!!!!!!!

grafix-gnc said:

Agreed, can't beat it!:D

They are falling by the wayside. I just bought 3 bottles of Diet Fuel from Twin labs. I used to use the Hydroxycut, but its all dried up now too. GNC won't carry it (even if I felt like getting ripped off).

grafix-gnc said:

Will Vasopro Ephedrine HCl work? It also has Guaifenesin
200mg, what is that?

grafix-gnc said:

do you think it's a good idea to add Yohimbine HCL?

yeah nothin i stronger then making ur own with Ephedrine hcl, caffine and asprin. i only take one dose a day and i am off the wall. i can feel it well into the night. this shit kicks ass.

MOjs13 said:
yeah nothin i stronger then making ur own with Ephedrine hcl, caffine and asprin. i only take one dose a day and i am off the wall. i can feel it well into the night. this shit kicks ass.
.... and yes

I got the same stuff as you, those ephedrine HCL tabs and some No Doze, I took it three times today (about 3 hours apart) and I didn't feel much of a kick. Does the aspirin really help that much? All I've heard was that it gave maybe 2% more energy but it also was terrible for your stomach.

Back