new gear just arrived!!!!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6CZQh.png

6CZUo.png

You beat me to it bro! Damn you!

Bros I have been having a seriously shitty last few days and I just have to say thank you for all of you're quarky witty bullshit. It makes my damn day

She def likes to fuck man, I give her that
The best part she likes it in the stink more then the pink huh

Last edited:
Next time I go there I'll squirt some tren juice in her mouth, she does like to swallow like a good ole girl

Man I never comment on this shit but Matt your a bitch bro. Your last comments prove everyone right that you are a child. You banged his Gf really bro I didn't hear that everyday in highschool. Instead of blaming everything and everyone why don't you take a look in the mirror and realize you suck at dieting. Your physique sucks and you almost look the same as the last log that was a complete joke as well. And don't come calling me out to upload pics because idc what you think about me you have the mind and temper of a dam 5 year old.

a. You learn how to surf the internet
b. you learned you can't do 20 situps like Tyson does towards the beginning of the video
c. You leared how to bite our ears off instead of talk them off
d. You learned how to better insult people by calling them grown up language names
e. All of the above

Goodie I love multiple choice.
I choose All of the above, ALL OF THE ABOVE!
ok I give up.

First pin down, injected in quad, 250mg test c, 150mg tren a, smooth as hell, updated pics will be in 2 weeks and u can make your own judgement
Oh there ya go pac man

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back