New guy here. IMT save me please!

flyboy9994

Hello all

Brand new guy here. 52 y.o. male, diagnosed low T. Been getting treated by my PCP with 60mg Axiron (2 pumps) per day and initially it worked super good. T went from 190 to 711 and now down into the 600's. In the first few weeks I felt like I was reborn. I actually WANTED to start working out again after 5 years of absolutely no exercise. Well, it's been 5 months now and the honeymoon is definitely over as I'm starting to feel like crap again. I did some updated BW and noticed my estradiol is starting to creep up. (I'm also very overweight so estrogen is already a problem). Also, I've probably done 100+ hours of research and have a fairly good grasp on what a proper protocol should look like. I believe TD's have a tendency to aromatize into estrogen easier, especially since I'm obese, so I wanted to switch to injections. PCP will prescribe injections if I want but when I bring up HCG or AI he looks at me like there's shit streaming out of my nostrils!! He's only interested in treating TT and said my numbers are way good enough. Blah blah... same old shit. WTF good is a good high T number if E2 is jacking it all up?

Anyway, after a bunch of research IMT popped up over and over with favorable reviews so here I am. Todd walked me through the application process and now I'm waiting on meds. Who the hell would have thought I would be excited about giving myself a shot?

Well, thanks for reading and it's good to be here. I'll be posting updates as I go. Thanks.

It's nice knowing that there are folks out there that have a shiny MD after their name and actually understand TRT, isn't it? Welcome to ology! Looking forward to your updates. :)

Thanks gents. Been to a lot of other forums and this one feels like home. Looking forward to participating.

Injections made me feel way better, i suggest you go both. I use Nebido shots and whenever my test go down some i use some gel to bring it back up. Good luck!

Thanks RIB

I will have some Axiron left over and will be keeping some in reserve just in case. My injection plan is every 3.5 days so I'm thinking it won't be necessary but will be nice to know it's there!

RIB whats your nebido protocol, you got any numbers on your bloodwork? how often do you get your shots, and whats your high/low?

@ halfwit.told megatron of my problem..he told me to ask you. i'm on pain meds for 6 years now. my test has been low for 3 years now,blood work 2 weeks ago & it's 211.. took natural test boosters. got my test to 436. still didn't feel good on them. miserable past year. pain meds for lower back isues.2 hurinated discs. 1 is pushing on spinal cord. major pressure.. can't get off meds till back is fixed.4 x day oxy's 15mg. & fentanyl patch 25mg every 72 hrs. megatron said about doing a ai monotherapy. instead of TRT. also thinking of doing a cycle to get some muscle back that i lost for having low test for so long,any help what to do would be great. thank you...you can pm me on this.rather than here.

It's nice knowing that there are folks out there that have a shiny MD after their name and actually understand TRT, isn't it? Welcome to ology! Looking forward to your updates. :)

told megatron of my problem..he told me to ask you. i'm on pain meds for 6 years now. my test has been low for 3 years now,blood work 2 weeks ago & it's 211.. took natural test boosters. got my test to 436. still didn't feel good on them. miserable past year. pain meds for lower back isues.2 hurinated discs. 1 is pushing on spinal cord. major pressure.. can't get off meds till back is fixed.4 x day oxy's 15mg. & fentanyl patch 25mg every 72 hrs. megatron said about doing a ai monotherapy. instead of TRT. also thinking of doing a cycle to get some muscle back that i lost for having low test for so long,any help what to do would be great. thank you...you can pm me on this.rather than here. I went to see urologist friday june 26.. He gave me a shot of cyp.200mg. sunday my libido went up. he also gave a script for blood work , more tests. have to go tomorrow for it & see what everything is at. i was reading a bit more & I see I'm Third.. Cause of pain meds. I started taking natural test too. No. 17 it's called.. 1 1/2 weeks .. Need Your Help On My Matter.. thanx..

Last edited:
Back